Saucony Grid SD Premium trainer was first released in the 1991 and comes in Navy & Grey suede and mesh uppers with cushioned GRID (Ground Reaction Inertia Device) mid sole system, lugged rubber outsole and Saucony wave logo on side.
- Suede/Mesh Upper
– GRID Midsole
- Lugged Rubber Outsole
– Saucony Wave Logo
From the brand founded in Pennsylvania 1898 who over the years have produced performance trainers, the Grid SD was first introduced in 1991 and became a hit with all kinds of runners and now look as fresh as they did nearly 25 years ago.
Buy them here!
- A Guide On How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event - March 28, 2023
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021