Saucony Grid SD Premium trainer was first released in the 1991 and comes in Navy & Grey suede and mesh uppers with cushioned GRID (Ground Reaction Inertia Device) mid sole system, lugged rubber outsole and Saucony wave logo on side.
- Suede/Mesh Upper
– GRID Midsole
- Lugged Rubber Outsole
– Saucony Wave Logo
From the brand founded in Pennsylvania 1898 who over the years have produced performance trainers, the Grid SD was first introduced in 1991 and became a hit with all kinds of runners and now look as fresh as they did nearly 25 years ago.
Buy them here!
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018