Saucony Grid SD Premium trainer was first released in the 1991 and comes in Navy & Grey suede and mesh uppers with cushioned GRID (Ground Reaction Inertia Device) mid sole system, lugged rubber outsole and Saucony wave logo on side.
- Suede/Mesh Upper
– GRID Midsole
- Lugged Rubber Outsole
– Saucony Wave Logo
From the brand founded in Pennsylvania 1898 who over the years have produced performance trainers, the Grid SD was first introduced in 1991 and became a hit with all kinds of runners and now look as fresh as they did nearly 25 years ago.
Buy them here!
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016