Saucony Grid SD Premium trainer was first released in the 1991 and comes in Navy & Grey suede and mesh uppers with cushioned GRID (Ground Reaction Inertia Device) mid sole system, lugged rubber outsole and Saucony wave logo on side.
- Suede/Mesh Upper
– GRID Midsole
- Lugged Rubber Outsole
– Saucony Wave Logo
From the brand founded in Pennsylvania 1898 who over the years have produced performance trainers, the Grid SD was first introduced in 1991 and became a hit with all kinds of runners and now look as fresh as they did nearly 25 years ago.
Buy them here!
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016