The Scottish globally recognised DJ, Calvin Harris, has recently become the new face of Armani! Emporio Armani already has a strong connection and appeal to the music world, therefore having this DJ, singer, songwriter and music producer who has has been listed by Forbes as the highest earning DJ in the world for the second year running, represent the fashion house only enhances this bond. Not only will Harris be the face of Armani SS15, but he will also be the worldwide face of the Emporio Armani Eyewear and Watch lines.
“Calvin Harris is a truly cosmopolitan, dynamic young man who is capable of attracting the masses with his music and energy. He isn’t a model by nature, and this creates a more sincere and engaging bond with the public.”, said Giorgio Armani.
Talking about his new gig, Calvin said: “It’s incredible to be working with Mr Armani and his team at Emporio Armani. I feel an affinity to the brand ethos and have been a long time admirer of their designs.”
The shoot took place in LA and the outstanding black and white images were taken by Boo George. The full campaign is set to be released in January, eeeeek!!!
image source; www.out.com/
Not forgetting this beauty of a BTS image that Calvin tweeted a few days ago…
— Calvin Harris (@CalvinHarris) December 16, 2014
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016