We love a live band here, they bring an energy that a DJ in the corner can never match. Nothing beats a live performance with electric atmosphere guaranteed to pack that dance floor. But it can be intimidating to find the right one and the right type of music so here is our guide on finding the perfect wedding entertainment.
Wedding music, of course, is not just about the first dance and after-party. Background music at the wedding meal, drinks reception or walking down the aisle and signing the register. In these instances, the music should be low key to make conversation easy, such as the favourite acoustic guitar, harp, violin or even full orchestra.
You can find many local live wedding bands through the venue, social media or Google, or alternatively you can use entertainment agencies which give you a level of security to ensure your act turns up. The less you have to worry about when planning your wedding, the better. Companies such as RHlive provide function bands and wedding entertainment over the South East and provide a range of bands from high energy funk/pop band to Soul or Jazz. All acts are professional so you know you will only get the best, guaranteed to make that special day one to remember.
- How to Reduce Inflammation in the Body - January 31, 2023
- Women Fall and Winter Fashion 2022-23: Comfortable Elegance - November 8, 2022
- A Modern Guide To Mod Clothing - August 31, 2022
- The Benefits Of Getting A Hair Transplant - June 29, 2021
- What to Look for When Buying a Malaysian Condominium - June 17, 2021
- Looking after your skin in winter to avoid dry, dull and chapped skin - May 2, 2020
- Pick the Right Trench Coats for Women - January 3, 2020
- How to pick the right live wedding entertainment - October 1, 2019
- Cool Classic Cars to Cruise around Brighton - May 9, 2019
- Can You Be Pregnant and Still Chic? - August 24, 2018