Times are changing quickly around the world. Thanks to a new President south of the border many people around the world can’t help having a feeling of impending doom.
Normally the photographs of acclaimed Canadian Photographer Robert MacNeil, have a dreamy ethereal feel to them, however his latest series “End of Times” captures the feeling of impending doom.
Shot against a broken down, almost war torn backdrop Robert captures the feeling that the end of times are near. The imagery is helped by gas masks, torn clothing along with an edgier feeling model as well.
Kyana Patey is a Canadian based Model and Make Up Artist who helped create this look.
Artists will never stop creating images, even as their subjects and backdrops change. Robert’s play on the social climate captures the essence of that fear in the back of the viewers self conscious, but like all artists refuses to give in. His model poses like nothing is different, life is a prop and we will continue onward.
A special thanks goes to Robert’s inspiration, Melanie LeTourneau and her father for finding this amazing, location, for her passion to the vision of the project.
Artists need inspiration, sometimes it comes from the world we live and sometimes from the souls of the people we love.
The End of Times are only a beginning.
You can see more of Robert’s images at:
- The Best Escape Room in Brighton? - August 9, 2018
- 1Direction Band Members Celebrate 8 Year Anniversary - August 9, 2018
- The Media’s Deadly Influence On Female Body Image - August 2, 2018
- 5 UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS ABOUT WAIST TRAINING - July 11, 2018
- 8 ways to kick your cigarette habit - June 29, 2018
- Your Hen Party Doesn’t Have to Be Girly - June 13, 2018
- Kiera Louise Makeup Academy – My Journey - May 21, 2018
- 8 Fashionable Accessories You Should Rock This Summer - May 16, 2018
- Choosing the Perfect Entertainment For Your Event: 8 Factors to Take into Account - May 3, 2018
- What to know about buying glasses online - April 25, 2018