We’ve barely even had much of a Summer, yet I’m already getting excited about all the AW15 Lookbooks being released, H&M being one! For both menswear and womenswear, H&M has definitely been impressing me lately. I always manage to find such amazing pieces in there, their clean cut style is so aesthetically pleasing and creates the perfect outfit with ease. This coming seasons collection is going make us actually ‘want’ the awful British winter weather to come!
The menswear AW15 collection has a strong focus on outerwear and layering, it will ensure every guy with be looking good this winter! Sporty silhouettes in a variation of textures in beautiful hues of blues, greys, pinks and camels in the form of bomber jackets, peacoats, trench coats and leather jackets to be layered alongside the knitwear and denim garments. My personal favourites are the faux shearling aviator style coat and their vast selection of amazing trousers in that much desired sports-luxe style.
Plus H&M have got us all extremely excited for the drop of their Balmain collaboration in September!! The collection will be available in H&M retailers worldwide, as well as on their online store. I know you shouldn’t wish away the time, and especially not summer, but I cannot wait for this years autumn/winter – H&M have got it covered!
Check out the entire H&M Menswear Autumn/Winter 15 Lookbook below:
(Collection available as of the 10th September)
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018