We’ve barely even had much of a Summer, yet I’m already getting excited about all the AW15 Lookbooks being released, H&M being one! For both menswear and womenswear, H&M has definitely been impressing me lately. I always manage to find such amazing pieces in there, their clean cut style is so aesthetically pleasing and creates the perfect outfit with ease. This coming seasons collection is going make us actually ‘want’ the awful British winter weather to come!
The menswear AW15 collection has a strong focus on outerwear and layering, it will ensure every guy with be looking good this winter! Sporty silhouettes in a variation of textures in beautiful hues of blues, greys, pinks and camels in the form of bomber jackets, peacoats, trench coats and leather jackets to be layered alongside the knitwear and denim garments. My personal favourites are the faux shearling aviator style coat and their vast selection of amazing trousers in that much desired sports-luxe style.
Plus H&M have got us all extremely excited for the drop of their Balmain collaboration in September!! The collection will be available in H&M retailers worldwide, as well as on their online store. I know you shouldn’t wish away the time, and especially not summer, but I cannot wait for this years autumn/winter – H&M have got it covered!
Check out the entire H&M Menswear Autumn/Winter 15 Lookbook below:
(Collection available as of the 10th September)
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016