We’ve barely even had much of a Summer, yet I’m already getting excited about all the AW15 Lookbooks being released, H&M being one! For both menswear and womenswear, H&M has definitely been impressing me lately. I always manage to find such amazing pieces in there, their clean cut style is so aesthetically pleasing and creates the perfect outfit with ease. This coming seasons collection is going make us actually ‘want’ the awful British winter weather to come!
The menswear AW15 collection has a strong focus on outerwear and layering, it will ensure every guy with be looking good this winter! Sporty silhouettes in a variation of textures in beautiful hues of blues, greys, pinks and camels in the form of bomber jackets, peacoats, trench coats and leather jackets to be layered alongside the knitwear and denim garments. My personal favourites are the faux shearling aviator style coat and their vast selection of amazing trousers in that much desired sports-luxe style.
Plus H&M have got us all extremely excited for the drop of their Balmain collaboration in September!! The collection will be available in H&M retailers worldwide, as well as on their online store. I know you shouldn’t wish away the time, and especially not summer, but I cannot wait for this years autumn/winter – H&M have got it covered!
Check out the entire H&M Menswear Autumn/Winter 15 Lookbook below:
(Collection available as of the 10th September)
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021