Where affordability meets luxury, where high-street meets high-end fashion and where contemporary men are going to meet their modern style needs.
Based in London, Ama Bonsu deliver smart-casual wear for men who take pride in their appearance, appreciate finer details and the craftsmanship of the garments in their wardrobe. They deliver finely-cut pieces made from carefully selected luxury fabrics that individually and collectively showcase a high-quality standard. They currently release new capsule/resort collections every two months and drip-feed a subtle, steady release of new standout pieces that complement the brand ethos whilst matching the ever-changing demand for new styles, new designs and new ways of thinking. The current Grene collection is a range of classic blouson jackets, cardigans, innovative shirts, flight jackets and longline coats, all with refreshing tones of green for their introduction to summer. The Clavering is the brand’s signature flight jacket made from a hunter Grene suedette, finished with a luxurious black rabbit fur collar and a contrast black cotton velvet inside flap alongside elasticated cuffs and waistband. A sharp, crafted overcoat made from fine light wool, The Hawkesbury has a neat silhouette with no fastenings and cuffs the body nicely to give off a slimline, minimalist attitude, functioning both as day and night attire. Lightweight and stylish, the Bruer jacket is a luxury must-have with elasticated cuffs and collar, fully finished with satin inside and out with the brand’s signature claret lining inside. With fabrics including lamb leather, rabbit fur, silk cottons and velveted accents, this recent release echoes Ama Bonsu’s dedication to producing high quality garments that the stylish man can afford.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016