If you’ve been a reader of Beauty & Ruin for a while, you will know that I absolutely love the collaborations that H&M does with fashion houses and designers. They never fail to disappoint, and the most recent announcement is no different.
Olivier Rousteing announced the eagerly awaited collaboration at Sunday nights Billboard Music Awards, with Jourdan Dunn and Kendall Jenner on each arm wearing the exquisite designs from the new collection.
“I want to talk to generation – this is my main aim as a designers. H&M allows me the unique possibility of bringing everyone into the world of Balmain, getting a piece of the dream and creating a global #HMBalmaination: a movement of togetherness, fuelled on a hastag. The collaboration felt extremely natural to me as H&M is a brand that everyboody connects to. It calls for unity, and I am all for it.”
Olivier Rousteing – Vogue.com
Olivier steps into the shoes of the likes of Donatella Versace, Isabel Marant and Alexander Wang! He teased the recent news to his followers via Instagram and Olivier, Jourdan and Kendall posted selfies of themselves backstage at the awards show.
So Balmain followers, if you are similar to me, love the designs but not the price points… you can pick up one of the iconic jackets that Dunn and Jenner wore on the high street as of 5th November 2015!
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018