I have put together a small list of items which would be perfect gifts ‘for her’, for Christmas.
1.Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham – WH SMITH If you’ve not seen the American series, Girls, then I suggest you get watching ASAP! This book is written by the protagonist and creator of Girls. There may have been some controversial press covering this book lately (you can read up on that yourselves as I don’t want to go into any negative vibes here!), but I for one, am looking forward to reading this to make up my own opinion on the matter.
‘From the acclaimed creator, producer, and star of HBO’s Girls comes a hilarious, wise, and fiercely candid collection of personal essays that establishes Lena Dunham as one of the most original young talents writing today.
In Not that Kind of Girl, Dunham illuminates the experiences that are part of making one’s way in the world: falling in love, feeling alone, being ten pounds overweight despite eating only health food, having to prove yourself in a room full of men twice your age, finding true love, and, most of all, having the guts to believe that your story is one that deserves to be told.’
2. Tom Ford Body Lotion – HARRODS
Everyone loves a body lotion for Christmas to turn your skin from annoyingly dry into hydrated and smooth during the cold winter months. With its spiced floral scent , this is especially Christmassy!
3. Daniel Wellington Watch – DANIELWELLINGTON.COM
You may have been these beauties popping up all over the f-blogger-sphere, but the effortlessly sophisticated design makes a perfect watch for any girl!
4. Max Factor lipstick in ‘Burnt Caramel’ – BOOTS
This is my absolute favourite lipstick at the moment! Searching for the ideal ‘neutral’ lipstick is tough work, so I’ve done the leg work for you. This lipstick actively moisturises your lips whilst making them look fuller and luscious.
5. Busy, Busy, Busy notebook – SLOANSTATIONARY.COM
This pocket notebook is an ideal stocking filler, check out the rest of their stationary online, it’s all super cute!
6. Pop-Pop Velvet Slippers – TOPSHOP
Once Hugh Hefners staple item of clothing, they are now filtering into the street style and have been through out the year. Channel your inner Alexa Chung in these adorably feminine take on the velvet smoking slippers.
7. DIY Gem iPhone 5 Case – TOPSHOP
Girls often love something a little arty, especially wearable art! This present would be good for girls of many ages who want to gem up their Instagram mirror selfies.
8. 212 VIP by Carolina Herrera Perfume – THEPERFUMESHOP.COM
‘A fragrance about optimism, freedom and emotions. 212 VIP is a seamless accord of woody, tropical, rum and vanilla.’ Perfumes may seem like a uninventive and impersonal present, but all girls appreciate a lovely fragrance, trust me.
9. Sleek MakeUp Face Contour Kit – BOOTS
Contouring-this, contouring-that. Contouring does not have to go as extreme as this before and after images we see plastered all over the internet. With this duo palette it makes contouring easy, simple and subtle! A matte brown to contour her cheekbone and a shimmer highlighter to illuminate those beautiful cheek bones.
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019