Having only just turned a year old, contemporary UK-based menswear label Son of Wild are already creating ripples in the online fashion retail industry. Founders Jake Phillips and Tim Chapman come from early careers developing in the arts and have taken influence from the Middle Eastern textile design; therefore the design approach to their collections is highly print focussed. Combine that concept with America’s vintage garments and classic workwear with cleaner, longer silhouettes and as result – SOW is born. Simplicity in their shapes and unique statements in their design.
With SOW’s first collection for AW13, Fashion Design Solutions helped the brand in taking their initial step into the savage fashion industry by ‘assisting and lending their expertise of print and washing techniques, along with our quality fits, construction and fabrications.’
So, one year and 3 collections later I am more than happy to introduce their AW14 line.
This seasons release keeps to the unique and daring prints, yet infuses a more and earthy colour-way, making the seasonal transitions that bit easier for your wardrobe. If the granddad-style, woollen camel coats aren’t your thing guys, then SOW’s twist on this season’s must-have coat comes in the form of the thigh-length ‘Oslo’ coat. This is a staple piece to the collection and your wardrobe. Denim, double denim, even triple denim is set to be the trend of all trends for this winter! Therefore, where better to start than with the ‘Paris Denim Trousers’ with a slightly tailored fit and turn ups. Mix these up with the bold print or plain bombers and longline shirts or keep it casual with their printed T-shirts and cosy sweatshirts.
View the entire Lookbook here: sonofwild.com/pages/aw14-preview
Why not check out FDS at fashiondesignsolutions.com to see how they may able to help you make a success of your brand!
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019