It’s usually around this time of the year that I begin to look towards how I’m going to ‘tidy up’ aspects of my life for the new year, and a refreshing bedroom turnaround is one that crops up regularly. A spring clean of my bedroom results in a cleansing of my mindset. I’m one of those people who love having a tidy and minimalistic room, however it never seems to work out that way. For one, I’m extremely messy whilst I get ready. I begin my make-up just in front of the mirror, however by the time I’m finished it’s spread over the entirety of my bedroom floor! Also, don’t get me started on my clothes. I often have about 3 or 4 outfit changes before I leave the house, by the time I’ve decided on the outfit I’m usually running about 20 minutes late and have to leave the house in a hurry. As a result, I leave my bedroom in a state.
I’ve put together a little round-up what my ideal bedroom would consist of. Simple, white and minimalistic. A girl can dream, right?!
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021