It’s usually around this time of the year that I begin to look towards how I’m going to ‘tidy up’ aspects of my life for the new year, and a refreshing bedroom turnaround is one that crops up regularly. A spring clean of my bedroom results in a cleansing of my mindset. I’m one of those people who love having a tidy and minimalistic room, however it never seems to work out that way. For one, I’m extremely messy whilst I get ready. I begin my make-up just in front of the mirror, however by the time I’m finished it’s spread over the entirety of my bedroom floor! Also, don’t get me started on my clothes. I often have about 3 or 4 outfit changes before I leave the house, by the time I’ve decided on the outfit I’m usually running about 20 minutes late and have to leave the house in a hurry. As a result, I leave my bedroom in a state.
I’ve put together a little round-up what my ideal bedroom would consist of. Simple, white and minimalistic. A girl can dream, right?!
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016