It’s usually around this time of the year that I begin to look towards how I’m going to ‘tidy up’ aspects of my life for the new year, and a refreshing bedroom turnaround is one that crops up regularly. A spring clean of my bedroom results in a cleansing of my mindset. I’m one of those people who love having a tidy and minimalistic room, however it never seems to work out that way. For one, I’m extremely messy whilst I get ready. I begin my make-up just in front of the mirror, however by the time I’m finished it’s spread over the entirety of my bedroom floor! Also, don’t get me started on my clothes. I often have about 3 or 4 outfit changes before I leave the house, by the time I’ve decided on the outfit I’m usually running about 20 minutes late and have to leave the house in a hurry. As a result, I leave my bedroom in a state.
I’ve put together a little round-up what my ideal bedroom would consist of. Simple, white and minimalistic. A girl can dream, right?!
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016