It’s usually around this time of the year that I begin to look towards how I’m going to ‘tidy up’ aspects of my life for the new year, and a refreshing bedroom turnaround is one that crops up regularly. A spring clean of my bedroom results in a cleansing of my mindset. I’m one of those people who love having a tidy and minimalistic room, however it never seems to work out that way. For one, I’m extremely messy whilst I get ready. I begin my make-up just in front of the mirror, however by the time I’m finished it’s spread over the entirety of my bedroom floor! Also, don’t get me started on my clothes. I often have about 3 or 4 outfit changes before I leave the house, by the time I’ve decided on the outfit I’m usually running about 20 minutes late and have to leave the house in a hurry. As a result, I leave my bedroom in a state.
I’ve put together a little round-up what my ideal bedroom would consist of. Simple, white and minimalistic. A girl can dream, right?!
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017