It’s already pretty obvious that one of this seasons major trends is denim, in both womenswear and menswear. Single denim, double denim, triple denim, quadruple denim, basically as much denim as you can possibly fit into an outfit. Patchwork denim, stonewashed denim, black denim blue denim. Denim dresses, denim shirts, denim skirts… you get the idea. Denim in any possible form is good denim this season.
One of my favourite denim items of clothing for spring/summer has to be the denim dungarees! The ultimate 90s item, rocked in the past by males such as Will Smith and females such as Kate Moss.
But in this blog post I’m going to focus on the denim dungarees for you males!
How to style them:
Where to buy them:
Image sources; metro.co.uk, fashioneditoratlarge.com, pinterest, ASOS fashion finder, proudlockstyle.com
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017