It’s already pretty obvious that one of this seasons major trends is denim, in both womenswear and menswear. Single denim, double denim, triple denim, quadruple denim, basically as much denim as you can possibly fit into an outfit. Patchwork denim, stonewashed denim, black denim blue denim. Denim dresses, denim shirts, denim skirts… you get the idea. Denim in any possible form is good denim this season.
One of my favourite denim items of clothing for spring/summer has to be the denim dungarees! The ultimate 90s item, rocked in the past by males such as Will Smith and females such as Kate Moss.
But in this blog post I’m going to focus on the denim dungarees for you males!
How to style them:
Where to buy them:
Image sources; metro.co.uk, fashioneditoratlarge.com, pinterest, ASOS fashion finder, proudlockstyle.com
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016