It’s already pretty obvious that one of this seasons major trends is denim, in both womenswear and menswear. Single denim, double denim, triple denim, quadruple denim, basically as much denim as you can possibly fit into an outfit. Patchwork denim, stonewashed denim, black denim blue denim. Denim dresses, denim shirts, denim skirts… you get the idea. Denim in any possible form is good denim this season.
One of my favourite denim items of clothing for spring/summer has to be the denim dungarees! The ultimate 90s item, rocked in the past by males such as Will Smith and females such as Kate Moss.
But in this blog post I’m going to focus on the denim dungarees for you males!
How to style them:
Where to buy them:
Image sources; metro.co.uk, fashioneditoratlarge.com, pinterest, ASOS fashion finder, proudlockstyle.com
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016