I have recently been in contact with an exciting streetwear brand, Chptr & Vrse, from the seaside town of Shoreham-by-Sea.
The brand was formed by a couple of friends who were not happy with their original clothing and enjoyed customising their garments to create a fresh, new look. From this they have come a long way, growing into a known brand which represents the ever-changing street wear and urban trends.
‘We hope you have as much enjoyment wearing our garments as we have had creating them.’
– Chptr & Vrse.
The brands style consists of well constructed and unique graphic prints. They devote their designs to the promotion of individual style, taking inspirations from a ‘twisted heritage vibe’ and ‘urban, lyrical quotes, musical muses and Americana with an element of a tongue in cheek religious attitude.’
‘Our fearless approach of experimenting with the coolest most striking prints, graphics and constructions, and with special attendtion paid to washes and fits. Detail is at the heart of the brands core values. Chptr & Vrse is ready to breathe a breath of fresh air into the industry.’
‘Music is my religion’
The brand kindly sent me some items from their current collection which I am really grateful for! This post is a brief preview and background of the brand, look out for another post about Chptr & Vrse’s garments and how I style them: coming soon…
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017