‘AKA Clothing is a progressive mens and ladies luxury contemporary brand.
Founded and based in the heart of Manchester, minimalistic and monochromatic.
AKA features intricate prints with digital and natural influences.’
This seasons collection has a strong focus on layering as well as featuring twisted seams and stepped hems to compliment their key styles such as the reversible bomber, the skinny jogging bottoms and all over print tees. It also introduces a lot of tailored pieces including a jersey blazer along with tailored trousers and shorts. And to make things ever better, there is a new range of their classic fit tees with new scientific graphic references.
Brown the Lookbook on AKA’s website here.
Shop some of the current collection on RagRetail.com here.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016