‘AKA Clothing is a progressive mens and ladies luxury contemporary brand.
Founded and based in the heart of Manchester, minimalistic and monochromatic.
AKA features intricate prints with digital and natural influences.’
This seasons collection has a strong focus on layering as well as featuring twisted seams and stepped hems to compliment their key styles such as the reversible bomber, the skinny jogging bottoms and all over print tees. It also introduces a lot of tailored pieces including a jersey blazer along with tailored trousers and shorts. And to make things ever better, there is a new range of their classic fit tees with new scientific graphic references.
Brown the Lookbook on AKA’s website here.
Shop some of the current collection on RagRetail.com here.
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019