‘AKA Clothing is a progressive mens and ladies luxury contemporary brand.
Founded and based in the heart of Manchester, minimalistic and monochromatic.
AKA features intricate prints with digital and natural influences.’
This seasons collection has a strong focus on layering as well as featuring twisted seams and stepped hems to compliment their key styles such as the reversible bomber, the skinny jogging bottoms and all over print tees. It also introduces a lot of tailored pieces including a jersey blazer along with tailored trousers and shorts. And to make things ever better, there is a new range of their classic fit tees with new scientific graphic references.
Brown the Lookbook on AKA’s website here.
Shop some of the current collection on RagRetail.com here.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016