‘AKA Clothing is a progressive mens and ladies luxury contemporary brand.
Founded and based in the heart of Manchester, minimalistic and monochromatic.
AKA features intricate prints with digital and natural influences.’
This seasons collection has a strong focus on layering as well as featuring twisted seams and stepped hems to compliment their key styles such as the reversible bomber, the skinny jogging bottoms and all over print tees. It also introduces a lot of tailored pieces including a jersey blazer along with tailored trousers and shorts. And to make things ever better, there is a new range of their classic fit tees with new scientific graphic references.
Brown the Lookbook on AKA’s website here.
Shop some of the current collection on RagRetail.com here.
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017