‘AKA Clothing is a progressive mens and ladies luxury contemporary brand.
Founded and based in the heart of Manchester, minimalistic and monochromatic.
AKA features intricate prints with digital and natural influences.’
This seasons collection has a strong focus on layering as well as featuring twisted seams and stepped hems to compliment their key styles such as the reversible bomber, the skinny jogging bottoms and all over print tees. It also introduces a lot of tailored pieces including a jersey blazer along with tailored trousers and shorts. And to make things ever better, there is a new range of their classic fit tees with new scientific graphic references.
Brown the Lookbook on AKA’s website here.
Shop some of the current collection on RagRetail.com here.
- A Guide On How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event - March 28, 2023
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021