This weeks ‘Weekly Wishlist’ is all about comfort and practicality for those casual days.
1.Camel Coat – NELLY.COM
As you have probably worked out by now, this item is a running feature in my weekly wishlists, but can you blame me?! I’m still loving on it now as much as I was a month or so ago. This particular outfit highlights the versatility in the kind of outfit it can be pieced with. Sports luxe to party wear, this coat is your go to for outerwear.
2.White T-Shirt – H&M
I really do appreciate a decent basic t-shirt, however a good fit is quite hard to come by, but I think I’ve nailed it with the H&M V neck. I have this t-shirt in both white and grey. It’s relatively thin, so the white T would look very cute with a black lace bra underneath. It falls delicately on the body and hasn’t warped in any way, and trust me it’s been through the wash a fair amount of times!
3.Nike cap – ASOS
Personally, I’m yet to try this 00s revival look, but I’m extremely jealous of anyone who pulls it off effortlessly. It’s ideal to hide a serious case of the ‘cba with my hair-day’ but can also be a perfect finishing touch to a casual outfit.
4.Jeans – RIVER ISLAND
Mom or boyfriend style jeans are my current favourite, add rips and you’re seamlessly on trend for AW14. I just recently bought myself a pair of Levi 501 jeans, they’re super comfy (and if you’re lucky enough to find some that fit in just the right places, they make you derrière look amazing)!
5.Backpack – MARC JACOBS
Now, I realise a £335 Marc Jacobs backpack is purchasable by everyone, including me. But there are plenty of lookalikes or faux designer backpacks out there, try ASOS Marketplace for vintage ones or the North Lanes in Brighton to find some absolute gems.
6.Nike Air Force 1 – FARFETCH.COM
Before I fell for the Adidas Superstars, I was wearing my Air Force 1’s to death. However they are now ruined from wearing in the clubs in Brighton. I warn you, pristine white trainers + packed out dance floors does not end well.
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017