New Look shoes & top / H&M rings / Missguided leggings / Pretty Little Thing kimono / American Apparel clutch / Rimmel lip liner in ‘018 addiction’.
If I’m perfectly honest, the last sparkly item of clothing I bought was a pair of stupidly high, cheap, gold, glittery heels for my year 11 prom, I look back on that dark period of my life with shame… I think that it might have scarred me for a long time, as I hadn’t bought anything remotely similar until now. During my Black Friday spend-up, I wondered into New Look and came across this top. In 3 years, nothing like this had caught my eye until now. With Christmas day and Christmas parties on my mind, I thought that I could work this top into my delightfully black wardrobe so that I at least appear a little festive during the month of December!
I paired it with a maxi kimono which I bought in the summer but unfortunately, due to my height of a mere 5ft. 2, it’s only been a worn a handful of times as I HAVE to wear heels with it, otherwise it drowns me and drags along the floor.
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018