New Look shoes & top / H&M rings / Missguided leggings / Pretty Little Thing kimono / American Apparel clutch / Rimmel lip liner in ‘018 addiction’.
If I’m perfectly honest, the last sparkly item of clothing I bought was a pair of stupidly high, cheap, gold, glittery heels for my year 11 prom, I look back on that dark period of my life with shame… I think that it might have scarred me for a long time, as I hadn’t bought anything remotely similar until now. During my Black Friday spend-up, I wondered into New Look and came across this top. In 3 years, nothing like this had caught my eye until now. With Christmas day and Christmas parties on my mind, I thought that I could work this top into my delightfully black wardrobe so that I at least appear a little festive during the month of December!
I paired it with a maxi kimono which I bought in the summer but unfortunately, due to my height of a mere 5ft. 2, it’s only been a worn a handful of times as I HAVE to wear heels with it, otherwise it drowns me and drags along the floor.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016