New Look shoes & top / H&M rings / Missguided leggings / Pretty Little Thing kimono / American Apparel clutch / Rimmel lip liner in ‘018 addiction’.
If I’m perfectly honest, the last sparkly item of clothing I bought was a pair of stupidly high, cheap, gold, glittery heels for my year 11 prom, I look back on that dark period of my life with shame… I think that it might have scarred me for a long time, as I hadn’t bought anything remotely similar until now. During my Black Friday spend-up, I wondered into New Look and came across this top. In 3 years, nothing like this had caught my eye until now. With Christmas day and Christmas parties on my mind, I thought that I could work this top into my delightfully black wardrobe so that I at least appear a little festive during the month of December!
I paired it with a maxi kimono which I bought in the summer but unfortunately, due to my height of a mere 5ft. 2, it’s only been a worn a handful of times as I HAVE to wear heels with it, otherwise it drowns me and drags along the floor.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016