I hope you all had a lovely Christmas wherever you were! Whether you were with family, friends and loved ones I hope you were surrounded by good food and company. I realise I haven’t blogged in a good few days but Christmas is about spending time with people, not sat in your room on your laptop haha. But I didn’t completely forget about my duties.. I managed to persuade my mum to take a couple of photos when we had a few spare minutes.
I received these Kurt Geiger heels as a Christmas present. I’m so in love with them, plus they’re the perfect heel height for comfort and adding a bit of height (if you’ve read my past personal outfit posts you’ll realise I like to add some inches to my miniature height!). I ordered this top quite recently from Missguided. It’s perfect for hiding those Christmas dinner rolls, although I did have to use a safety pin (you could also use ‘body tape’) to secure the deep V neck so that there wasn’t any unfortunate accidents or inappropriate flashing!
Merry Christmas lovelies, and a Happy New Year! xxx
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019