I hope you all had a lovely Christmas wherever you were! Whether you were with family, friends and loved ones I hope you were surrounded by good food and company. I realise I haven’t blogged in a good few days but Christmas is about spending time with people, not sat in your room on your laptop haha. But I didn’t completely forget about my duties.. I managed to persuade my mum to take a couple of photos when we had a few spare minutes.
I received these Kurt Geiger heels as a Christmas present. I’m so in love with them, plus they’re the perfect heel height for comfort and adding a bit of height (if you’ve read my past personal outfit posts you’ll realise I like to add some inches to my miniature height!). I ordered this top quite recently from Missguided. It’s perfect for hiding those Christmas dinner rolls, although I did have to use a safety pin (you could also use ‘body tape’) to secure the deep V neck so that there wasn’t any unfortunate accidents or inappropriate flashing!
Merry Christmas lovelies, and a Happy New Year! xxx
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017