I hope you all had a lovely Christmas wherever you were! Whether you were with family, friends and loved ones I hope you were surrounded by good food and company. I realise I haven’t blogged in a good few days but Christmas is about spending time with people, not sat in your room on your laptop haha. But I didn’t completely forget about my duties.. I managed to persuade my mum to take a couple of photos when we had a few spare minutes.
I received these Kurt Geiger heels as a Christmas present. I’m so in love with them, plus they’re the perfect heel height for comfort and adding a bit of height (if you’ve read my past personal outfit posts you’ll realise I like to add some inches to my miniature height!). I ordered this top quite recently from Missguided. It’s perfect for hiding those Christmas dinner rolls, although I did have to use a safety pin (you could also use ‘body tape’) to secure the deep V neck so that there wasn’t any unfortunate accidents or inappropriate flashing!
Merry Christmas lovelies, and a Happy New Year! xxx
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016