Kurt Geiger shoes / Boohoo coat / Missguided top/ Topshop Jeans / H&M Necklace / Max Factor lipstick in ‘burnt caramel’.
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas wherever you were! Whether you were with family, friends and loved ones I hope you were surrounded by good food and company. I realise I haven’t blogged in a good few days but Christmas is about spending time with people, not sat in your room on your laptop haha. But I didn’t completely forget about my duties.. I managed to persuade my mum to take a couple of photos when we had a few spare minutes.
I received these Kurt Geiger heels as a Christmas present. I’m so in love with them, plus they’re the perfect heel height for comfort and adding a bit of height (if you’ve read my past personal outfit posts you’ll realise I like to add some inches to my miniature height!). I ordered this top quite recently from Missguided. It’s perfect for hiding those Christmas dinner rolls, although I did have to use a safety pin (you could also use ‘body tape’) to secure the deep V neck so that there wasn’t any unfortunate accidents or inappropriate flashing!
Merry Christmas lovelies, and a Happy New Year! xxx
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021