I hope you all had a lovely Christmas wherever you were! Whether you were with family, friends and loved ones I hope you were surrounded by good food and company. I realise I haven’t blogged in a good few days but Christmas is about spending time with people, not sat in your room on your laptop haha. But I didn’t completely forget about my duties.. I managed to persuade my mum to take a couple of photos when we had a few spare minutes.
I received these Kurt Geiger heels as a Christmas present. I’m so in love with them, plus they’re the perfect heel height for comfort and adding a bit of height (if you’ve read my past personal outfit posts you’ll realise I like to add some inches to my miniature height!). I ordered this top quite recently from Missguided. It’s perfect for hiding those Christmas dinner rolls, although I did have to use a safety pin (you could also use ‘body tape’) to secure the deep V neck so that there wasn’t any unfortunate accidents or inappropriate flashing!
Merry Christmas lovelies, and a Happy New Year! xxx
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016