What better to do on Boxing Day than have a browse in the Boxing Day Sales?! I’m not one of those who wake up at a crazy hour in the morning to make sure they’re outside the stores when they open, but I do enjoy having a browse, as long as it’s not too mad! My family and I took a trip to Guildford to have a look. All I bought was some MAC Foundation (my first MAC purchase ever before by the way, shocking I know!), tights, socks and a Christmas present for someone who I hadn’t got round to buying for before Christmas Day.
Both the cardigan and roll neck top in the above images were Christmas presents from my Mum, I’m so grateful for them. She clearly knows me very well! I think the cardigan and fedora hat paired together could go with almost any basic outfit to make it a little more interesting. Plus the cardigan is super cosy to laze around in as I’ve found out today whilst writing this blog post.
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018