What better to do on Boxing Day than have a browse in the Boxing Day Sales?! I’m not one of those who wake up at a crazy hour in the morning to make sure they’re outside the stores when they open, but I do enjoy having a browse, as long as it’s not too mad! My family and I took a trip to Guildford to have a look. All I bought was some MAC Foundation (my first MAC purchase ever before by the way, shocking I know!), tights, socks and a Christmas present for someone who I hadn’t got round to buying for before Christmas Day.
Both the cardigan and roll neck top in the above images were Christmas presents from my Mum, I’m so grateful for them. She clearly knows me very well! I think the cardigan and fedora hat paired together could go with almost any basic outfit to make it a little more interesting. Plus the cardigan is super cosy to laze around in as I’ve found out today whilst writing this blog post.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016