What better to do on Boxing Day than have a browse in the Boxing Day Sales?! I’m not one of those who wake up at a crazy hour in the morning to make sure they’re outside the stores when they open, but I do enjoy having a browse, as long as it’s not too mad! My family and I took a trip to Guildford to have a look. All I bought was some MAC Foundation (my first MAC purchase ever before by the way, shocking I know!), tights, socks and a Christmas present for someone who I hadn’t got round to buying for before Christmas Day.
Both the cardigan and roll neck top in the above images were Christmas presents from my Mum, I’m so grateful for them. She clearly knows me very well! I think the cardigan and fedora hat paired together could go with almost any basic outfit to make it a little more interesting. Plus the cardigan is super cosy to laze around in as I’ve found out today whilst writing this blog post.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016