Primark boots / Pretty Little Thing hat / H&M bag, rings and skirt / Missguided roll neck top and loop knit cardigan / Smashbox lipstick.
What better to do on Boxing Day than have a browse in the Boxing Day Sales?! I’m not one of those who wake up at a crazy hour in the morning to make sure they’re outside the stores when they open, but I do enjoy having a browse, as long as it’s not too mad! My family and I took a trip to Guildford to have a look. All I bought was some MAC Foundation (my first MAC purchase ever before by the way, shocking I know!), tights, socks and a Christmas present for someone who I hadn’t got round to buying for before Christmas Day.
Both the cardigan and roll neck top in the above images were Christmas presents from my Mum, I’m so grateful for them. She clearly knows me very well! I think the cardigan and fedora hat paired together could go with almost any basic outfit to make it a little more interesting. Plus the cardigan is super cosy to laze around in as I’ve found out today whilst writing this blog post.
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021