As I am sure you are all aware, London Collections: Men has been going on for the past four days, finishing up yesterday. My own personal style and interests are heavily influenced by menswear, hence why I tend to focus on this week as opposed to Fashion Week.
One of my absolute favourite aspects of LC:M is street style shots that come flooding in via GQ, Vogue, Elle etc. This is often what predominantly captures my attention, and where I get most of my inspiration, more than anything! It’s quite funny because I remember writing about LC:M AW15 Street Style this time last year here on B&R – that time has quite literally flown by! Anyways, enough of the nostalgic tangent and back to the point of my blog post…
I have done a quick round up of my favourite street style looks I have found, ones that I will be taking tips from and hopefully you will be too!
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016