As I am sure you are all aware, London Collections: Men has been going on for the past four days, finishing up yesterday. My own personal style and interests are heavily influenced by menswear, hence why I tend to focus on this week as opposed to Fashion Week.
One of my absolute favourite aspects of LC:M is street style shots that come flooding in via GQ, Vogue, Elle etc. This is often what predominantly captures my attention, and where I get most of my inspiration, more than anything! It’s quite funny because I remember writing about LC:M AW15 Street Style this time last year here on B&R – that time has quite literally flown by! Anyways, enough of the nostalgic tangent and back to the point of my blog post…
I have done a quick round up of my favourite street style looks I have found, ones that I will be taking tips from and hopefully you will be too!
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017