As I am sure you are all aware, London Collections: Men has been going on for the past four days, finishing up yesterday. My own personal style and interests are heavily influenced by menswear, hence why I tend to focus on this week as opposed to Fashion Week.
One of my absolute favourite aspects of LC:M is street style shots that come flooding in via GQ, Vogue, Elle etc. This is often what predominantly captures my attention, and where I get most of my inspiration, more than anything! It’s quite funny because I remember writing about LC:M AW15 Street Style this time last year here on B&R – that time has quite literally flown by! Anyways, enough of the nostalgic tangent and back to the point of my blog post…
I have done a quick round up of my favourite street style looks I have found, ones that I will be taking tips from and hopefully you will be too!
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019