As I am sure you are all aware, London Collections: Men has been going on for the past four days, finishing up yesterday. My own personal style and interests are heavily influenced by menswear, hence why I tend to focus on this week as opposed to Fashion Week.
One of my absolute favourite aspects of LC:M is street style shots that come flooding in via GQ, Vogue, Elle etc. This is often what predominantly captures my attention, and where I get most of my inspiration, more than anything! It’s quite funny because I remember writing about LC:M AW15 Street Style this time last year here on B&R – that time has quite literally flown by! Anyways, enough of the nostalgic tangent and back to the point of my blog post…
I have done a quick round up of my favourite street style looks I have found, ones that I will be taking tips from and hopefully you will be too!
image sources; GQ, Elle, Pause Mag
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021