As I am sure you are all aware, London Collections: Men has been going on for the past four days, finishing up yesterday. My own personal style and interests are heavily influenced by menswear, hence why I tend to focus on this week as opposed to Fashion Week.
One of my absolute favourite aspects of LC:M is street style shots that come flooding in via GQ, Vogue, Elle etc. This is often what predominantly captures my attention, and where I get most of my inspiration, more than anything! It’s quite funny because I remember writing about LC:M AW15 Street Style this time last year here on B&R – that time has quite literally flown by! Anyways, enough of the nostalgic tangent and back to the point of my blog post…
I have done a quick round up of my favourite street style looks I have found, ones that I will be taking tips from and hopefully you will be too!
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016