1 – The Huawei Watch
The Huawei Watch is an accessory that truly bridges the gap between fitness and fashion.
Powered by Android Wear, the Huawei watch is compatible with both Android and iOS.
The Huawei watch offers not only fitness capabilities but instant message notifications and a beautiful design inspired by Swiss watch manufacturers.
Boasting the most accurate sensors on the market and the ability to track the user’s activities at any time, The Huawei Watch can even distinguish between different physical activities such as walking, running and climbing.
With offline music download support and Bluetooth connectivity, staying active has never been made easier.
Benjamin Norton, Wearable Design Expert at Huawei, explained:
“When designing the Huawei Watch, we wanted a device that can do it all. If you look at its firm fashion credentials, smart technology, and intuitive fitness capabilities, it’s clear that we accomplished our goals of offering consumers exactly what they want.”
The Huawei Watch is available to purchase from Selfridges.
2 – Aussie Hairspray
Aussie 12 hour anti humidity hair spray keeps frizz under control to maintain a stylish work-out. Keeping frizzy hair at bay sustaining volume and style, this hairspray is a gym bag must-have!
3 – Fabletics
Fabletics clothing line by Kate Hudson pushes all boundaries of fashionable women’s sports-wear. New to 2015, the Fabletics collection has everything you may need and want for your New Year’s fitness kick. Even if shaping up wasn’t on your list of resolutions, I’m sure (like me) you’ll now want any excuse to sport such trendy clothing.
“With Fabletics we want to create a community… a movement to help you live fit and achieve your passions in life”
4 – The Yoga Bible
The Yoga Bible by Christina Brown is an excellent read for the wait in-between your fitness classes. A well-researched guide to ancient yoga with step by step guides to over 150 positions, with this book in hand you’ll soon be top of the class.
5 – The Drishti Yoga Bag
The Drishti Yoga Tote Bag has a super wide opening perfect to fit your thickest yoga mat. The bags come in a variety of cosmic patterns and interesting color schemes so you will never need to worry about mistaking it with another. With a zip-up pocket on the outside perfect for storing your clothes, water bottle and towel separately, preparing for your yoga class is made easy.
Eloise writes for Beauty and Ruin.
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017