Missguided cigarette pants / Urban Outfitters crop top / H&M jacket, kimono, bag & rings / Vintage ring / ASOS sunglasses / Urban Outfitters scarf / Adidas Superstar II’s.
So, what I said in my last personal style blog post was that I was going to try and take some more inspiration from my surroundings, however I couldn’t help myself but retreat back to familiarity in my monochromatic, city style wardrobe. Maybe better luck next time, sorry!
I quite like the play on the oversized silhouettes such as the trousers and kimono, along with the smaller pieces such as the crop top and the bare midriff and bare ankles.
Plus the day I took these photos was probably the warmest day of the year so far in Brighton, so it would be rude not to bare a little midriff, wear a loose, summery kimono and shades!
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016