Missguided cigarette pants / Urban Outfitters crop top / H&M jacket, kimono, bag & rings / Vintage ring / ASOS sunglasses / Urban Outfitters scarf / Adidas Superstar II’s.
So, what I said in my last personal style blog post was that I was going to try and take some more inspiration from my surroundings, however I couldn’t help myself but retreat back to familiarity in my monochromatic, city style wardrobe. Maybe better luck next time, sorry!
I quite like the play on the oversized silhouettes such as the trousers and kimono, along with the smaller pieces such as the crop top and the bare midriff and bare ankles.
Plus the day I took these photos was probably the warmest day of the year so far in Brighton, so it would be rude not to bare a little midriff, wear a loose, summery kimono and shades!
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017