Missguided cigarette pants / Urban Outfitters crop top / H&M jacket, kimono, bag & rings / Vintage ring / ASOS sunglasses / Urban Outfitters scarf / Adidas Superstar II’s.
So, what I said in my last personal style blog post was that I was going to try and take some more inspiration from my surroundings, however I couldn’t help myself but retreat back to familiarity in my monochromatic, city style wardrobe. Maybe better luck next time, sorry!
I quite like the play on the oversized silhouettes such as the trousers and kimono, along with the smaller pieces such as the crop top and the bare midriff and bare ankles.
Plus the day I took these photos was probably the warmest day of the year so far in Brighton, so it would be rude not to bare a little midriff, wear a loose, summery kimono and shades!
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016