Missguided cigarette pants / Urban Outfitters crop top / H&M jacket, kimono, bag & rings / Vintage ring / ASOS sunglasses / Urban Outfitters scarf / Adidas Superstar II’s.
So, what I said in my last personal style blog post was that I was going to try and take some more inspiration from my surroundings, however I couldn’t help myself but retreat back to familiarity in my monochromatic, city style wardrobe. Maybe better luck next time, sorry!
I quite like the play on the oversized silhouettes such as the trousers and kimono, along with the smaller pieces such as the crop top and the bare midriff and bare ankles.
Plus the day I took these photos was probably the warmest day of the year so far in Brighton, so it would be rude not to bare a little midriff, wear a loose, summery kimono and shades!
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021