Missguided cigarette pants / Urban Outfitters crop top / H&M jacket, kimono, bag & rings / Vintage ring / ASOS sunglasses / Urban Outfitters scarf / Adidas Superstar II’s.
So, what I said in my last personal style blog post was that I was going to try and take some more inspiration from my surroundings, however I couldn’t help myself but retreat back to familiarity in my monochromatic, city style wardrobe. Maybe better luck next time, sorry!
I quite like the play on the oversized silhouettes such as the trousers and kimono, along with the smaller pieces such as the crop top and the bare midriff and bare ankles.
Plus the day I took these photos was probably the warmest day of the year so far in Brighton, so it would be rude not to bare a little midriff, wear a loose, summery kimono and shades!
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019