Hi everyone, it’s me Eloise. I want to introduce to you our newest guest blogger Bethany Pembrook. She has put together this inspired guide to help us girls deal with dressing for this sudden summer heatwave. Don’t forget to check in regularly for your dose of Fast Fashion News.
Sun, sea, sand and a cocktail or two in hand, is there anything better than a beach party? We can’t get enough of them during the summer months, but one thing everyone struggles with is what to wear to such an event. While usual beachwear tends to be too casual, nobody wants to overdo it and look too dressed up. These essential pieces will make sure you’ll style yourself perfectly for the beach!
The Wrap Dress
This season is all about the strappy wrap dress. Most big highstreet stores are all over this trend at the moment, from Zara to Topshop (like the one pictured). It’s easy to see why. Perfect for a beach party, you can mix up your party wear with soft tailoring and a fuss-free style. The seasons wrap dress is all thin straps, a cinched-waist and self-tie detailing. Effortless style with an ultra-flattering fit, you’ll stay comfortable on the beach all night long!
The Denim Skirt
Update your denim this season with a button front A-line skirt. Denim shorts are great, but a skirt can be a lot comfier and more flattering – as well as looking a bit different! This white one was made for the beach – what better way to show off some tanned pins!? Pair with a colourful crop top and you’ll be the best dressed at the party for sure.
Gone are the days of OOT jewellery for a beach party. We’re a bit over flower garlands and statement earrings – 2016 is all about less being more on the jewellery front. Dainty pieces, like this Theo Fennel Palm Bracelet give an understated glam look that’s really hard to achieve these days – and the palm design is perfect for the beach! Team a delicate necklace and some thin stackable rings for a relaxed, boho vibe.
Set your shoulder’s free and get a bit off colour this season with a stylish Bardot top. What could be better for the beach than this relaxed, flattering style? Available everywhere in different designs and fabrics, there’s a Bardot out there for everyone. Team with relaxed culottes or denim shorts for an instantly chic look.
These pieces should keep your beach party looks covered. This season is all about understated, simple pieces that come together perfectly to create a relaxed vibe. What other beach party trends will you be trying out this summer?
Written by Beth Pembrook
If you want to get in contact with Bethany you can reach her at email@example.com a
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017