This weeks ‘Weekly Wishlist’ is made up from several staples you literally cannot go without during the Autumn and Winter months.
1.Camel Coat – NELLY.COM
A camel coat is a key piece in this winters wardrobe. No matter which shade of camel, what style of coat or what material. You cannot go wrong with this coat. This particular one is from which is a website you may have seen many Swedish bloggers rave about.. and they’re not wrong to! I have bought several items from their online store in the past.
2.Black roll neck – MISSSELFRIDGE
Next up is a black roll neck jumper. Ideal for throwing on under any jacket and knowing you’re still going to look the part!
3.Black ripped knee ‘Jamie’ Jeans – TOPSHOP
Topshop are a godsend when it comes to jeans. They have a style for everyone; skinny, high-waisted, boyfriend cut, mom jeans and more. So it would be silly for me not to choose a pair of Topshop jeans – with ripped knees of course.
4. Adidas Original Superstar II – SCHUH
Adidas. Now this is a blogger trend if ever I’ve seen one. Whether it’s the Superstar II’s or the Stan Smiths, you have to snap up a pair for yourself. Comfortable enough to run errands in, trend-forward enough to still look decent doing it!
5.Cat eye sunglasses – ASOS.COM
So what if it’s not summer any more, if you’re like me and squint your eyes even when the sunlight is minimal, sunglasses are necessity any time of the year to keep those sneaky crow-feet at bay!
6.Gold stacking rings – MANGO
If you’re going to stack rings, I personally believe in keeping the details minimal. Choose simple shapes (and whole lot of them) and you’re fingers will be adorned beautifully.
7.‘Jungle Red Semi Matte’ Lipstick – NARS
Red lipstick is your saviour when taking your look from a daytime to an evening one effortlessly. A casual day out meeting someone for a coffee and a browse around the shops can very quickly turn into a drink (or a few) at a bar in town. You may think, ‘but I’m not dressed up enough?!’ – Fear not, as long as you have a red lippy in your bag you’re ready for any eventuality.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016