Pretty Little Thing kimono/ Topshop jeans and crop top / H&M necklace and rings / Monica Vinader ring / Sknddy beanie /Public Desire boots / Smashbox red matte lipstick.
Last night we had our ‘UTTER Couture x BOXPARK’ party to celebrate our week at the Boxpark pop-up store. It was a brilliant night, all though so many more people than we were expecting (and prepared for). Only UTTER can get away with playing bashment at 7 in the evening and people were still going mad. Good vibes all over.
My outfit was a very last minute decision, but I decided to layer my maxi kimono under a black, cropped, high neck top. I also paired the outfit with a beanie and sky high cleated sole black boots. It was a grunge look which I was surprisingly comfortable in.
- A Guide On How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event - March 28, 2023
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021