Pretty Little Thing kimono/ Topshop jeans and crop top / H&M necklace and rings / Monica Vinader ring / Sknddy beanie /Public Desire boots / Smashbox red matte lipstick.
Last night we had our ‘UTTER Couture x BOXPARK’ party to celebrate our week at the Boxpark pop-up store. It was a brilliant night, all though so many more people than we were expecting (and prepared for). Only UTTER can get away with playing bashment at 7 in the evening and people were still going mad. Good vibes all over.
My outfit was a very last minute decision, but I decided to layer my maxi kimono under a black, cropped, high neck top. I also paired the outfit with a beanie and sky high cleated sole black boots. It was a grunge look which I was surprisingly comfortable in.
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017