Pretty Little Thing kimono/ Topshop jeans and crop top / H&M necklace and rings / Monica Vinader ring / Sknddy beanie /Public Desire boots / Smashbox red matte lipstick.
Last night we had our ‘UTTER Couture x BOXPARK’ party to celebrate our week at the Boxpark pop-up store. It was a brilliant night, all though so many more people than we were expecting (and prepared for). Only UTTER can get away with playing bashment at 7 in the evening and people were still going mad. Good vibes all over.
My outfit was a very last minute decision, but I decided to layer my maxi kimono under a black, cropped, high neck top. I also paired the outfit with a beanie and sky high cleated sole black boots. It was a grunge look which I was surprisingly comfortable in.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016