Pretty Little Thing kimono/ Topshop jeans and crop top / H&M necklace and rings / Monica Vinader ring / Sknddy beanie /Public Desire boots / Smashbox red matte lipstick.
Last night we had our ‘UTTER Couture x BOXPARK’ party to celebrate our week at the Boxpark pop-up store. It was a brilliant night, all though so many more people than we were expecting (and prepared for). Only UTTER can get away with playing bashment at 7 in the evening and people were still going mad. Good vibes all over.
My outfit was a very last minute decision, but I decided to layer my maxi kimono under a black, cropped, high neck top. I also paired the outfit with a beanie and sky high cleated sole black boots. It was a grunge look which I was surprisingly comfortable in.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016