Pretty Little Thing kimono/ Topshop jeans and crop top / H&M necklace and rings / Monica Vinader ring / Sknddy beanie /Public Desire boots / Smashbox red matte lipstick.
Last night we had our ‘UTTER Couture x BOXPARK’ party to celebrate our week at the Boxpark pop-up store. It was a brilliant night, all though so many more people than we were expecting (and prepared for). Only UTTER can get away with playing bashment at 7 in the evening and people were still going mad. Good vibes all over.
My outfit was a very last minute decision, but I decided to layer my maxi kimono under a black, cropped, high neck top. I also paired the outfit with a beanie and sky high cleated sole black boots. It was a grunge look which I was surprisingly comfortable in.
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019