Adidas Superstar II sneaks / Pretty Little Thing hat / H&M leather jacket, bag and necklace / Topshop jeans and crop top / New Look linen shirts / Boohoo camel coat / ASOS sunglasses / Rimmel lip liner in ‘eastend snob’.
The guys I intern for, UTTER Couture, are currently occupying the ‘pop-up’ space at BOXPARK in Shoreditch and I have offered a helping hand, from Monday to Thursday, acting as a sales assistant. It’s been a great opportunity for myself and for UTTER! For those of you who are not aware of who UTTER Couture are…
UTTER is an online fashion retail store that delivers trend forward, pioneering, emerging brands to valued customers. We focus on stocking emerging brands, bringing them to the forefront of style with innovative designs and good for value prices. We endeavour to uphold all our customer service values and store ethos through our online store meaning you can feel as comfortable ordering online, knowing we will treat your order exactly the same as an in store purchase.
A main purpose for UTTER is to support new brands and designers by stocking their collections, giving them a platform to showcase their talent and supporting their growth.
The emerging designers UTTER stock include womenswear brands such as Kimmy J, For Love & Lemons and CFconcept. As for menswear, they stock Trine Lindegaard, MLTV and Cooba Group (follow the links to find out more about the brands and see what stock UTTER have to offer).
Monica Vinader ring / Boohoo camel coat / Primark roll neck / MaxFactor lipstick in ‘burnt caramel’.
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019