Bellfield jacket / Adidas cap & Stan Smith trainers / Topshop coated Jamie jeans and leather jacket / JustFab jumper.
Sadly my full-time job has taken priority and contributing to B&R has had to take a backseat as of late. However, here is a fresh, new post to get you excited as the weather has seemed to take a rather bright corner over the past few days!
The guys over at Bellfield are extremely lovely and were super generous to gift me the coat pictured above! I can already tell it’s going to be a go-to statement piece in my SS16 wardrobe as it goes graciously alongside all the other bright and vibrant colours I wear (black, grey and white). Due to having such a minimal colour palette, dressing for warm weather can become quite a task. This jacket is super lightweight, therefore perfect for throwing over my shoulders and otherwise boring monochromatic outfits in the summer evenings. I left the house at 5am the day I took these photos, hence why the jeans and jumper don’t quite correlate to the beaming sun at half 2 in the afternoon!
Plus, Bellfield were not only sweet to me but have also offered you lovely bunch a discount code; so don’t forget to enter ‘BLOG20’ at the checkout!
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016