Bellfield jacket / Adidas cap & Stan Smith trainers / Topshop coated Jamie jeans and leather jacket / JustFab jumper.
Sadly my full-time job has taken priority and contributing to B&R has had to take a backseat as of late. However, here is a fresh, new post to get you excited as the weather has seemed to take a rather bright corner over the past few days!
The guys over at Bellfield are extremely lovely and were super generous to gift me the coat pictured above! I can already tell it’s going to be a go-to statement piece in my SS16 wardrobe as it goes graciously alongside all the other bright and vibrant colours I wear (black, grey and white). Due to having such a minimal colour palette, dressing for warm weather can become quite a task. This jacket is super lightweight, therefore perfect for throwing over my shoulders and otherwise boring monochromatic outfits in the summer evenings. I left the house at 5am the day I took these photos, hence why the jeans and jumper don’t quite correlate to the beaming sun at half 2 in the afternoon!
Plus, Bellfield were not only sweet to me but have also offered you lovely bunch a discount code; so don’t forget to enter ‘BLOG20’ at the checkout!
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016