Bellfield jacket / Adidas cap & Stan Smith trainers / Topshop coated Jamie jeans and leather jacket / JustFab jumper.
Sadly my full-time job has taken priority and contributing to B&R has had to take a backseat as of late. However, here is a fresh, new post to get you excited as the weather has seemed to take a rather bright corner over the past few days!
The guys over at Bellfield are extremely lovely and were super generous to gift me the coat pictured above! I can already tell it’s going to be a go-to statement piece in my SS16 wardrobe as it goes graciously alongside all the other bright and vibrant colours I wear (black, grey and white). Due to having such a minimal colour palette, dressing for warm weather can become quite a task. This jacket is super lightweight, therefore perfect for throwing over my shoulders and otherwise boring monochromatic outfits in the summer evenings. I left the house at 5am the day I took these photos, hence why the jeans and jumper don’t quite correlate to the beaming sun at half 2 in the afternoon!
Plus, Bellfield were not only sweet to me but have also offered you lovely bunch a discount code; so don’t forget to enter ‘BLOG20’ at the checkout!
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019