For some reason, whenever I wear this outfit I feel so Parisian! I’m not sure what it is… perhaps the wrap around coat and across the body bag? Or the red lipstick and sunglasses? It must be the cigarette that’s usually attached to my hand or mouth? (images of this would not be fashion blog appropriate though of course). Whatever it is, I love it! It’s a really simple and classic outfit which when paired with trainers becomes super comfortable too. It’s so easy for you to create also. All you need is black bottoms, whether it’s jeans, leggings or likewise, a black top and coat plus a pair of your comfiest trainers, et voilà!
Liv (the mastermind behind the camera) and I also stopped at one of my favourite coffee spots in Brighton for lunch. Thank you Bond St. Coffee for allowing us to film and take photos inside!
Photo credit to Liv Evans.
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017