For some reason, whenever I wear this outfit I feel so Parisian! I’m not sure what it is… perhaps the wrap around coat and across the body bag? Or the red lipstick and sunglasses? It must be the cigarette that’s usually attached to my hand or mouth? (images of this would not be fashion blog appropriate though of course). Whatever it is, I love it! It’s a really simple and classic outfit which when paired with trainers becomes super comfortable too. It’s so easy for you to create also. All you need is black bottoms, whether it’s jeans, leggings or likewise, a black top and coat plus a pair of your comfiest trainers, et voilà!
Liv (the mastermind behind the camera) and I also stopped at one of my favourite coffee spots in Brighton for lunch. Thank you Bond St. Coffee for allowing us to film and take photos inside!
Photo credit to Liv Evans.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016