For some reason, whenever I wear this outfit I feel so Parisian! I’m not sure what it is… perhaps the wrap around coat and across the body bag? Or the red lipstick and sunglasses? It must be the cigarette that’s usually attached to my hand or mouth? (images of this would not be fashion blog appropriate though of course). Whatever it is, I love it! It’s a really simple and classic outfit which when paired with trainers becomes super comfortable too. It’s so easy for you to create also. All you need is black bottoms, whether it’s jeans, leggings or likewise, a black top and coat plus a pair of your comfiest trainers, et voilà!
Liv (the mastermind behind the camera) and I also stopped at one of my favourite coffee spots in Brighton for lunch. Thank you Bond St. Coffee for allowing us to film and take photos inside!
Photo credit to Liv Evans.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016