Zara coat / Topshop faux leather trousers and bag / JustFab jumper / sunglasses from a stall along Kensington Gardens in Brighton / Adidas Stan Smiths from Offspring.
For some reason, whenever I wear this outfit I feel so Parisian! I’m not sure what it is… perhaps the wrap around coat and across the body bag? Or the red lipstick and sunglasses? It must be the cigarette that’s usually attached to my hand or mouth? (images of this would not be fashion blog appropriate though of course). Whatever it is, I love it! It’s a really simple and classic outfit which when paired with trainers becomes super comfortable too. It’s so easy for you to create also. All you need is black bottoms, whether it’s jeans, leggings or likewise, a black top and coat plus a pair of your comfiest trainers, et voilà!
Liv (the mastermind behind the camera) and I also stopped at one of my favourite coffee spots in Brighton for lunch. Thank you Bond St. Coffee for allowing us to film and take photos inside!
Photo credit to Liv Evans.
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021