So I’m back at it – the personal style posts that is – now that the weather is taking a turn for the better. It may still be freezing cold in Brighton, however the sun is making a beautiful appearance most days. This outfit is from the recent The Hang Out shoot I did with Liv, which you can read about in my previous blog post. Whilst shooting her short film, Liv kindly offered to take a few stills for B&R as well. ‘You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours’ is a pretty good motto to go by whilst starting out in the creative industry as everyone’s absolutely skint and needs a favour every now and again.
These trousers and my Sk8-Hi Vans have been one of my favourite combinations recently and will continue to be into the summer. I wore this same look for a gig I went to recently. What you can’t see is that beneath that pink furry thing is a really cute black ribbed leotard with a high neck and low back… However the seafront weather at this time of year doesn’t quite accommodate for that kind of look yet, therefore I wasn’t feeling brave enough to go that bare for a photo – but I promise you’ll see one of it soon!
Photo credit to Liv Evans.
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017