So I’m back at it – the personal style posts that is – now that the weather is taking a turn for the better. It may still be freezing cold in Brighton, however the sun is making a beautiful appearance most days. This outfit is from the recent The Hang Out shoot I did with Liv, which you can read about in my previous blog post. Whilst shooting her short film, Liv kindly offered to take a few stills for B&R as well. ‘You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours’ is a pretty good motto to go by whilst starting out in the creative industry as everyone’s absolutely skint and needs a favour every now and again.
These trousers and my Sk8-Hi Vans have been one of my favourite combinations recently and will continue to be into the summer. I wore this same look for a gig I went to recently. What you can’t see is that beneath that pink furry thing is a really cute black ribbed leotard with a high neck and low back… However the seafront weather at this time of year doesn’t quite accommodate for that kind of look yet, therefore I wasn’t feeling brave enough to go that bare for a photo – but I promise you’ll see one of it soon!
Photo credit to Liv Evans.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016