So I’m back at it – the personal style posts that is – now that the weather is taking a turn for the better. It may still be freezing cold in Brighton, however the sun is making a beautiful appearance most days. This outfit is from the recent The Hang Out shoot I did with Liv, which you can read about in my previous blog post. Whilst shooting her short film, Liv kindly offered to take a few stills for B&R as well. ‘You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours’ is a pretty good motto to go by whilst starting out in the creative industry as everyone’s absolutely skint and needs a favour every now and again.
These trousers and my Sk8-Hi Vans have been one of my favourite combinations recently and will continue to be into the summer. I wore this same look for a gig I went to recently. What you can’t see is that beneath that pink furry thing is a really cute black ribbed leotard with a high neck and low back… However the seafront weather at this time of year doesn’t quite accommodate for that kind of look yet, therefore I wasn’t feeling brave enough to go that bare for a photo – but I promise you’ll see one of it soon!
Photo credit to Liv Evans.
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019