So I’m back at it – the personal style posts that is – now that the weather is taking a turn for the better. It may still be freezing cold in Brighton, however the sun is making a beautiful appearance most days. This outfit is from the recent The Hang Out shoot I did with Liv, which you can read about in my previous blog post. Whilst shooting her short film, Liv kindly offered to take a few stills for B&R as well. ‘You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours’ is a pretty good motto to go by whilst starting out in the creative industry as everyone’s absolutely skint and needs a favour every now and again.
These trousers and my Sk8-Hi Vans have been one of my favourite combinations recently and will continue to be into the summer. I wore this same look for a gig I went to recently. What you can’t see is that beneath that pink furry thing is a really cute black ribbed leotard with a high neck and low back… However the seafront weather at this time of year doesn’t quite accommodate for that kind of look yet, therefore I wasn’t feeling brave enough to go that bare for a photo – but I promise you’ll see one of it soon!
Photo credit to Liv Evans.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016