Most of those on Beauty and Ruin aren’t the types that say, “My car is just to get me from A to B”. You want to look cool and glam as you travel around town, capturing envious looks from bystanders and passers-by. Let’s take a look at some amazing cars that will help you do just that.
The 1961 Jaguar E-Type
This Jaguar oozes style and class. It was described by Enzo Ferrari as “the most beautiful car ever made”. It has a long body and a cool cockpit and is certainly a thing of beauty.
The Aston Martin DB5 from 1964
This was a Bond car and epitomises cool. The DB5 is perhaps the most iconic Bond car, and you probably remember it from Goldfinger.
The 1969 Boss 429 Mustang
This is one power-packed beast of a car with a bonnet that can’t even contain the engine. You won’t just attract envious glances as you roar past, you may even inspire a little bit of fear. You’ll have the windows down though because there’s no air-conditioning.
1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT
The lines on this car are purely stunning. They are soft and playful, and this is a car that glides along the road and is sure to get you a lot of attention. In the iconic Ferrari red, it is a pearler.
The 1969 Toyota 2000GT
This is another Bond car, with an elongated front and a design a little bit similar to the Jaguar E-type. It is unmistakably a classic car and has an Italian feel to it.
The 1969 Chevrolet Camaro
If you like the American feel, then this Chevrolet is a stunner. It’s a muscle car and has stripes that are quintessentially American, and quintessentially cool.
The Mercedes 300SL Gullwing
You’ll certainly get looks when you open the doors of this car. The doors open upwards to create what looks like airplane wings. It’s exciting and interesting, but not everyone’s cup of tea. It’s on the geeky side of cool for many.
So, there you have it. Some of the cool cars that you can enjoy cruising around Brighton in. These are pure classics that will also turn into a good investment if you look after them.
- How to Reduce Inflammation in the Body - January 31, 2023
- Women Fall and Winter Fashion 2022-23: Comfortable Elegance - November 8, 2022
- A Modern Guide To Mod Clothing - August 31, 2022
- The Benefits Of Getting A Hair Transplant - June 29, 2021
- What to Look for When Buying a Malaysian Condominium - June 17, 2021
- Looking after your skin in winter to avoid dry, dull and chapped skin - May 2, 2020
- Pick the Right Trench Coats for Women - January 3, 2020
- How to pick the right live wedding entertainment - October 1, 2019
- Cool Classic Cars to Cruise around Brighton - May 9, 2019
- Can You Be Pregnant and Still Chic? - August 24, 2018