So this weekend I went to a ‘white party’. It was a pretty last minute decision to go therefore I didn’t have a chance to buy a new outfit, so I simply had to make do with what I had. Many of the girls wore bare legs and dresses which was absolute craziness considering the party was outside! I went for a simple and safe bet with white skinny jeans and a chiffon cami top, two pieces that I think are essential in a girls wardrobe. I paired the white colour with nude accessories and my huge, cosy camel coat. If I’m honest, I’ve had these nude heels from Aldo for about 4 years! They really need to be updated to a pointed heel without the platform if I really want to stay on trend, but they’re so comfortable that I can’t bring myself to replace them!
As for the lipstick, this is my favourite colour at the moment! It’s not too nude to make my lips looked washed out, but not too bold so that it can’t be used on a daily occasion. I paired it with the MaxFactor ‘Brown n Nude’ lip liner. They’re both really great quality and have long lasting wear, I only had to top it up a couple of times during the night.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016