So this weekend I went to a ‘white party’. It was a pretty last minute decision to go therefore I didn’t have a chance to buy a new outfit, so I simply had to make do with what I had. Many of the girls wore bare legs and dresses which was absolute craziness considering the party was outside! I went for a simple and safe bet with white skinny jeans and a chiffon cami top, two pieces that I think are essential in a girls wardrobe. I paired the white colour with nude accessories and my huge, cosy camel coat. If I’m honest, I’ve had these nude heels from Aldo for about 4 years! They really need to be updated to a pointed heel without the platform if I really want to stay on trend, but they’re so comfortable that I can’t bring myself to replace them!
As for the lipstick, this is my favourite colour at the moment! It’s not too nude to make my lips looked washed out, but not too bold so that it can’t be used on a daily occasion. I paired it with the MaxFactor ‘Brown n Nude’ lip liner. They’re both really great quality and have long lasting wear, I only had to top it up a couple of times during the night.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016