So this weekend I went to a ‘white party’. It was a pretty last minute decision to go therefore I didn’t have a chance to buy a new outfit, so I simply had to make do with what I had. Many of the girls wore bare legs and dresses which was absolute craziness considering the party was outside! I went for a simple and safe bet with white skinny jeans and a chiffon cami top, two pieces that I think are essential in a girls wardrobe. I paired the white colour with nude accessories and my huge, cosy camel coat. If I’m honest, I’ve had these nude heels from Aldo for about 4 years! They really need to be updated to a pointed heel without the platform if I really want to stay on trend, but they’re so comfortable that I can’t bring myself to replace them!
As for the lipstick, this is my favourite colour at the moment! It’s not too nude to make my lips looked washed out, but not too bold so that it can’t be used on a daily occasion. I paired it with the MaxFactor ‘Brown n Nude’ lip liner. They’re both really great quality and have long lasting wear, I only had to top it up a couple of times during the night.
- A Guide On How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event - March 28, 2023
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021