So this weekend I went to a ‘white party’. It was a pretty last minute decision to go therefore I didn’t have a chance to buy a new outfit, so I simply had to make do with what I had. Many of the girls wore bare legs and dresses which was absolute craziness considering the party was outside! I went for a simple and safe bet with white skinny jeans and a chiffon cami top, two pieces that I think are essential in a girls wardrobe. I paired the white colour with nude accessories and my huge, cosy camel coat. If I’m honest, I’ve had these nude heels from Aldo for about 4 years! They really need to be updated to a pointed heel without the platform if I really want to stay on trend, but they’re so comfortable that I can’t bring myself to replace them!
As for the lipstick, this is my favourite colour at the moment! It’s not too nude to make my lips looked washed out, but not too bold so that it can’t be used on a daily occasion. I paired it with the MaxFactor ‘Brown n Nude’ lip liner. They’re both really great quality and have long lasting wear, I only had to top it up a couple of times during the night.
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019