Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past day or so, you would know that London Collections: Men is happening! Right. Now. One of my favourite things about fashion events like LCM is taking a look at what those off the catwalk are wearing. Admiring the ensembles of the well-dressed attendees at the shows.
Here are a few of my personal favourite street style shots from day 1.
Image sources; GQ, Reiss blog, fashioncapital.co.uk,
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016