If you follow me or keep up with my rambles over on Twitter, then you might have caught the tweet about something exciting coming out last Friday! Unfortunately I’ve only just got round to blogging about it due to work and catching that damn bug that everyone’s had!
But here it is!!!!
Last Tuesday I met up with the lovely Liv Evans to film a short lookbook film with a mini interview for her 4th episode of The Hang Out. The Hang Out is a YouTube series created, filmed and edited by Liv to give creatives in and around Brighton a bit of the exposure they deserve. The first episode was with friend and fellow blogger Katie Payne (check her blog out here and follow her on Instagram here). After watching Episode 1, 2 and 3, I couldn’t have been more excited to get involved with this amazing concept!
Below is the finished product, and I couldn’t be happier with it! Much love to Liv for asking me to be a part of her newest venture.
Go and subscribe to her channel to get new episode updates: The Hang Out
And whilst you at is, check out her Instagram too!
P.S. Watching myself on camera made me realise I really need to stop rolling my eyes and pushing my head back whilst I laugh, which in turn creates a beautiful double chin! But ah well, ya win some ya lose some – or in my case gain some (chins).
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016