Summer isn’t over quite yet, the weather may be telling us so, but I’m telling you otherwise! There’s still plenty of time to have a few more bursts of sunshine here in the UK, or maybe you’re lucky enough to still have holidays coming up this year! Either way, there’s one particular brand of sandals that you’ll be wanting to take with you…
I was lucky enough to be sent some adorable and amazingly comfortable Teva sandals as shown below.
The Teva Original came from humble beginnings — an old Velcro watch strap attached to a flip flop — but it has grown into an icon that speaks to the masses. People around the world have accepted the invitation to adventure and adopted the “strap in and go,” spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the Original stands for. Everything that we do, and everything we make is in service of the adventurous spirit, because we know that unscripted moments are the ones that turn into the best memories.
Teva have done a few collaborations with some very cool brands, including Nasty Gal, Beauty & Youth and X-Girl. Personally, the Teva X Nasty Gal collaboration is an absolute winning combination for me. The sole focus (excuse the pun) was the ‘summer festival season which brings on a fashion dilemma: how do you maintain your style whilst knowing you’ll be on your feet in the hot sun for hours?’ The partnership between the two brands have got this dilemma covered, the result being the best of both worlds! Teva’s already iconic Original Universal Sandal gets a makeover by Nasty Gal – creating the ultimate Festival Sandal! See one of the outcomes of the Teva X Nasty Gal collaboration in the form of the ‘Walk On Flatform Sandal’ below… The crackled leather straps gives the sandal a tough-girl front, the orange sole makes it bold and summer-ready plus the flatform ensure you won’t be missing a thing on stage at the festivals!
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016