Now, as you may or may not know, Moschino wins every time for me.. and their show at LC:M yesterday was no exception. Jeremy Scott really is doing wonders for the fashion house. The brand has such an iconic image, so much so that vintage Moschino items are so sought after now. Jeremy Scott has just added a touch of his incredibly fun and extrovert personality, from the McDonalds theme at Milan Fashion Week to the more recent Barbie themed runway show for SS15 which featured models not only strutting down the catwalk, but roller skating!
Inevitably, I was intrigued to see what he had in store for LC:M AW15. It was full of very, erm, aesthetically pleasing abs.. and falling snow! Fun and colourful lumberjack prints, animal prints, fur, padded shapes along with icy tones of white, blue and silver, plus of course the classic gold and blue ensembles all together convey the ‘Ski Holiday in the Alpes’ vibe I was feeling.
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021