Now, as you may or may not know, Moschino wins every time for me.. and their show at LC:M yesterday was no exception. Jeremy Scott really is doing wonders for the fashion house. The brand has such an iconic image, so much so that vintage Moschino items are so sought after now. Jeremy Scott has just added a touch of his incredibly fun and extrovert personality, from the McDonalds theme at Milan Fashion Week to the more recent Barbie themed runway show for SS15 which featured models not only strutting down the catwalk, but roller skating!
Inevitably, I was intrigued to see what he had in store for LC:M AW15. It was full of very, erm, aesthetically pleasing abs.. and falling snow! Fun and colourful lumberjack prints, animal prints, fur, padded shapes along with icy tones of white, blue and silver, plus of course the classic gold and blue ensembles all together convey the ‘Ski Holiday in the Alpes’ vibe I was feeling.
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017