Now, as you may or may not know, Moschino wins every time for me.. and their show at LC:M yesterday was no exception. Jeremy Scott really is doing wonders for the fashion house. The brand has such an iconic image, so much so that vintage Moschino items are so sought after now. Jeremy Scott has just added a touch of his incredibly fun and extrovert personality, from the McDonalds theme at Milan Fashion Week to the more recent Barbie themed runway show for SS15 which featured models not only strutting down the catwalk, but roller skating!
Inevitably, I was intrigued to see what he had in store for LC:M AW15. It was full of very, erm, aesthetically pleasing abs.. and falling snow! Fun and colourful lumberjack prints, animal prints, fur, padded shapes along with icy tones of white, blue and silver, plus of course the classic gold and blue ensembles all together convey the ‘Ski Holiday in the Alpes’ vibe I was feeling.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016