Now, as you may or may not know, Moschino wins every time for me.. and their show at LC:M yesterday was no exception. Jeremy Scott really is doing wonders for the fashion house. The brand has such an iconic image, so much so that vintage Moschino items are so sought after now. Jeremy Scott has just added a touch of his incredibly fun and extrovert personality, from the McDonalds theme at Milan Fashion Week to the more recent Barbie themed runway show for SS15 which featured models not only strutting down the catwalk, but roller skating!
Inevitably, I was intrigued to see what he had in store for LC:M AW15. It was full of very, erm, aesthetically pleasing abs.. and falling snow! Fun and colourful lumberjack prints, animal prints, fur, padded shapes along with icy tones of white, blue and silver, plus of course the classic gold and blue ensembles all together convey the ‘Ski Holiday in the Alpes’ vibe I was feeling.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016