Images shot by Josh Fletcher.
I think this Serge DeNimes sweatshirt is my favourite out of everything on the website, mainly because it incorporates a denim panel, and I love my denim. The denim panel just makes it so much more than just a standard street wear sweatshirt, it transforms it into something that appears a lot more ‘high-end’ to me. This particular sweatshirt is actually quite lightweight, therefore pretty wearable all round the year – when it gets a bit chillier in the summer evenings, or with a leather jacket thrown over it during the winter. This will definitely be a prominent go-to item for a casual day from now on!
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016