Images shot by Josh Fletcher.
I think this Serge DeNimes sweatshirt is my favourite out of everything on the website, mainly because it incorporates a denim panel, and I love my denim. The denim panel just makes it so much more than just a standard street wear sweatshirt, it transforms it into something that appears a lot more ‘high-end’ to me. This particular sweatshirt is actually quite lightweight, therefore pretty wearable all round the year – when it gets a bit chillier in the summer evenings, or with a leather jacket thrown over it during the winter. This will definitely be a prominent go-to item for a casual day from now on!
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016