Images shot by Josh Fletcher.
As promised in my previous post Introducing: Thomas Gun, there will be a series of short blog posts about how I styled the garments the guys at Thomas Gun very kindly sent to me!
I think this Serge DeNimes sweatshirt is my favourite out of everything on the website, mainly because it incorporates a denim panel, and I love my denim. The denim panel just makes it so much more than just a standard street wear sweatshirt, it transforms it into something that appears a lot more ‘high-end’ to me. This particular sweatshirt is actually quite lightweight, therefore pretty wearable all round the year – when it gets a bit chillier in the summer evenings, or with a leather jacket thrown over it during the winter. This will definitely be a prominent go-to item for a casual day from now on!
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018