Images shot by Josh Fletcher.
As promised in my previous post Introducing: Thomas Gun, there will be a series of short blog posts about how I styled the garments the guys at Thomas Gun very kindly sent to me!
I think this Serge DeNimes sweatshirt is my favourite out of everything on the website, mainly because it incorporates a denim panel, and I love my denim. The denim panel just makes it so much more than just a standard street wear sweatshirt, it transforms it into something that appears a lot more ‘high-end’ to me. This particular sweatshirt is actually quite lightweight, therefore pretty wearable all round the year – when it gets a bit chillier in the summer evenings, or with a leather jacket thrown over it during the winter. This will definitely be a prominent go-to item for a casual day from now on!
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021