This Italian-turned-New-Yorker is not only known for his devilish good looks, Francesco Carrozzini is an internationally known Director for his narrative and cinematic style in portrait and fashion photography. He began his career at the age of 19 in 2001, he was still in college studying Philosophy when he directed a promo video for Italian MTV! Although this may have had something to do with his mother being Franca Sozzani, Italian Vogue’s editor-in-chief.
Since then, Carrozzini has only gone from strength to strength. He since then directed documentaries, music videos, short forms and more! His pieces of work have also been featured in competitions across the globe including The Venice Film Festival.
You may recognise some of his photographs due to them appearing on covers and pages of magazines such as Vanity Fair, W and Rolling Stone. His work doesn’t stop there, oh no, he has photographed a huge number of A List celebs including the beautiful Angelina Jolie, Robert De Niro, Kanye West, Damien Marley (my favourite!!!!!), A$AP Rocky and most recently he has been working closely with Nicki Minaj in the Roberto Cavalli SS15 Campaign.
Also, sorry to burst your bubble ladies but he is currently taken by Lana Del Rey!
Angelina Jolie & Jack O’Connell for Dujour mag by Corrozzini / image source; www.francescocarrozzini.com
Lana Del Rey for Galore mag by Corrozzini / image source; www.francescocarrozzini.com
View more of his talented work at www.francescocarrozzini.com
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019