I recently took notice of an extremely new brand, Pay Hommege, and definitely thought my readers should take notice too!
Fola Omosanya and Andrew Cigna founded Pay Hommege on November 1st, 2015. At Pay Hommege we aim to bring you essential garments at highly desirable price-points. Pay Hommege celebrates culture and elegance through simple and functional clothes and accessories. The customer is our strongest consideration in establishing a collection with a deep appreciation for quality, refined fits, and timeless yet progressive designs.
Their Periodic Hats are set to be the first release for their label. Take a look at the images below of a few very prominent people in the music industry wearing them!
For such a new label they already have big names wearing the product, namely Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy who make up Rae Sremmurd (think ‘No Flex Zone’ and ‘No Type’)! I’m also really into the concept and design of the hats, and can see them being an extremely popular garment in months to come.
Follow Andrew and Fola’s Instagrams via the links below. Plus, be sure to keep your eyes out for the launch of their website and when the clothing drops!
D R E W (@a_ciggs) • Instagram photos and videos
(PH) | B o s t o n ��������������
Fola Omosanya (@folaomosanya) • Instagram photos and videos
(PH) | Folaomosanya@outlook.com
- A Guide On How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event - March 28, 2023
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021