I recently took notice of an extremely new brand, Pay Hommege, and definitely thought my readers should take notice too!
Fola Omosanya and Andrew Cigna founded Pay Hommege on November 1st, 2015. At Pay Hommege we aim to bring you essential garments at highly desirable price-points. Pay Hommege celebrates culture and elegance through simple and functional clothes and accessories. The customer is our strongest consideration in establishing a collection with a deep appreciation for quality, refined fits, and timeless yet progressive designs.
Their Periodic Hats are set to be the first release for their label. Take a look at the images below of a few very prominent people in the music industry wearing them!
For such a new label they already have big names wearing the product, namely Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy who make up Rae Sremmurd (think ‘No Flex Zone’ and ‘No Type’)! I’m also really into the concept and design of the hats, and can see them being an extremely popular garment in months to come.
Follow Andrew and Fola’s Instagrams via the links below. Plus, be sure to keep your eyes out for the launch of their website and when the clothing drops!
D R E W (@a_ciggs) • Instagram photos and videos
(PH) | B o s t o n ��������������
Fola Omosanya (@folaomosanya) • Instagram photos and videos
(PH) | Folaomosanya@outlook.com
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016