Topshop faux fur coat / Topshop Boutique dress / Asos turban / American Apparel slouch clutch bag / Suede Nike Air Force 1’s with gum sole from size?.
This faux fur coat is one of my most recent additions to my coat collection which seems to have grown a ridiculous amount over the past few months. But it has to be my favourite coat so far, for a mere £45 in the Topshop sale, I couldn’t think of a reason not to get it. I wear it near enough everyday – with a dress, jeans, dungarees, trainers, boots or heels, and for almost any occasion. I say almost as I did have a near red wine related incident, but I won’t go into that now.
The dress I am wearing is the ‘Pleat Funnel Dress‘ by Boutique at Topshop. The funnel neckline, which often fades in and out of fashion, was huge trend for the winter period. Yet this dress puts a slightly different twist on it by incorporating a trend set to take us into SS16, the ‘mini pleat’! I can’t wait to see this trend styled throughout the next few months after seeing it pop up in high street stores recently. Think boxy and androgynous cut dresses and tops, plus awkward length trousers and minimalistic colour palettes – what a dream.
Photo credit to Liv Evans.
- A Guide On How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event - March 28, 2023
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021