This faux fur coat is one of my most recent additions to my coat collection which seems to have grown a ridiculous amount over the past few months. But it has to be my favourite coat so far, for a mere £45 in the Topshop sale, I couldn’t think of a reason not to get it. I wear it near enough everyday – with a dress, jeans, dungarees, trainers, boots or heels, and for almost any occasion. I say almost as I did have a near red wine related incident, but I won’t go into that now.
The dress I am wearing is the ‘Pleat Funnel Dress‘ by Boutique at Topshop. The funnel neckline, which often fades in and out of fashion, was huge trend for the winter period. Yet this dress puts a slightly different twist on it by incorporating a trend set to take us into SS16, the ‘mini pleat’! I can’t wait to see this trend styled throughout the next few months after seeing it pop up in high street stores recently. Think boxy and androgynous cut dresses and tops, plus awkward length trousers and minimalistic colour palettes – what a dream.
Photo credit to Liv Evans.
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017