This faux fur coat is one of my most recent additions to my coat collection which seems to have grown a ridiculous amount over the past few months. But it has to be my favourite coat so far, for a mere £45 in the Topshop sale, I couldn’t think of a reason not to get it. I wear it near enough everyday – with a dress, jeans, dungarees, trainers, boots or heels, and for almost any occasion. I say almost as I did have a near red wine related incident, but I won’t go into that now.
The dress I am wearing is the ‘Pleat Funnel Dress‘ by Boutique at Topshop. The funnel neckline, which often fades in and out of fashion, was huge trend for the winter period. Yet this dress puts a slightly different twist on it by incorporating a trend set to take us into SS16, the ‘mini pleat’! I can’t wait to see this trend styled throughout the next few months after seeing it pop up in high street stores recently. Think boxy and androgynous cut dresses and tops, plus awkward length trousers and minimalistic colour palettes – what a dream.
Photo credit to Liv Evans.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016