This faux fur coat is one of my most recent additions to my coat collection which seems to have grown a ridiculous amount over the past few months. But it has to be my favourite coat so far, for a mere £45 in the Topshop sale, I couldn’t think of a reason not to get it. I wear it near enough everyday – with a dress, jeans, dungarees, trainers, boots or heels, and for almost any occasion. I say almost as I did have a near red wine related incident, but I won’t go into that now.
The dress I am wearing is the ‘Pleat Funnel Dress‘ by Boutique at Topshop. The funnel neckline, which often fades in and out of fashion, was huge trend for the winter period. Yet this dress puts a slightly different twist on it by incorporating a trend set to take us into SS16, the ‘mini pleat’! I can’t wait to see this trend styled throughout the next few months after seeing it pop up in high street stores recently. Think boxy and androgynous cut dresses and tops, plus awkward length trousers and minimalistic colour palettes – what a dream.
Photo credit to Liv Evans.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016