Polish-based streetwear label, MISBHV, have just released their new SS15 Lookbook and collection named ‘Where is my Mind’. Having already created huge ripples in the fashion industry last year, their latest offering highlights that the brand shows no sign of slowing down now.
Continuing their now established and signature punk aesthetic, with this collection has been bathed with an intriguing Eastern European taste. The focus of this collection was to echo the current state of Poland by demonstrating the economical shift portrayed by the association of grit and punk styles, alongside the ‘Where is my Mind’ lettering throughout many pieces of the collection.
Clean cut pieces combined with the rougher and rebellious garments help express this stimulus. The understated colour palette of muted pinks and greys somehow compliment and do not distract from the exaggerated silhouettes of the long overcoats, motorcycle style jackets and simple polo neck knits. The collection holds onto the youthful aspect via the unusual, fun and minimal graphics, alongside the distressed detailing and patchwork denim.
The campaign was shot by Gosia Turczynska in a historical Warsaw building with a stone and wood environment which seamlessly praise the collections motivation.
Take a look at the Lookbook below.
Shop the collection here.
Also, whilst the brand and this blog post has your attention at this moment in time, I am a huge fan of their Instagram page and strongly advise you feast your eyes!
image source; misbhv.com
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018