Polish-based streetwear label, MISBHV, have just released their new SS15 Lookbook and collection named ‘Where is my Mind’. Having already created huge ripples in the fashion industry last year, their latest offering highlights that the brand shows no sign of slowing down now.
Continuing their now established and signature punk aesthetic, with this collection has been bathed with an intriguing Eastern European taste. The focus of this collection was to echo the current state of Poland by demonstrating the economical shift portrayed by the association of grit and punk styles, alongside the ‘Where is my Mind’ lettering throughout many pieces of the collection.
Clean cut pieces combined with the rougher and rebellious garments help express this stimulus. The understated colour palette of muted pinks and greys somehow compliment and do not distract from the exaggerated silhouettes of the long overcoats, motorcycle style jackets and simple polo neck knits. The collection holds onto the youthful aspect via the unusual, fun and minimal graphics, alongside the distressed detailing and patchwork denim.
The campaign was shot by Gosia Turczynska in a historical Warsaw building with a stone and wood environment which seamlessly praise the collections motivation.
Take a look at the Lookbook below.
Shop the collection here.
Also, whilst the brand and this blog post has your attention at this moment in time, I am a huge fan of their Instagram page and strongly advise you feast your eyes!
image source; misbhv.com
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016