This Friday’s ‘Weekly Wishlist’ creates a perfect Autumn/Winter look, including some key, on-trend pieces you can’t miss out on!
1.Navy Cocoon Coat– WHISTLES
A cocoon coat is always an safe investment for the winter months so it’s worth saving up a little extra money to buy one of high quality. Plus, why not give navy a go! Try out a modern take on the usual black coats this season.
2. Grey Roll Neck Dress – JOHN LEWIS
Kendall Jenner has been spotted on the ‘Frow’ wearing them, and so should you! Ideal for throwing on for almost any occasion; a day out shopping to dinner somewhere relatively fancy in the evening. Pair it with tights or bare legs, knee-high boots or Chelsea boots, flats or heels – it’s so versatile. Not forgetting the roll neck! It’s on trend and keeps your décolletage lovely and warm.
3. Leather Monkstraps – H&M
These beauties are the next item on my personal shopping list. Androgynous, footwear at it’s best. Swapping your heeled boots for these flats occasionally, can add a refreshing touch to your winter wardrobe.
4. Silver stacking rings – MISSGUIDED.CO.UK
This is a pretty fuss-free look, adding jewellery could possibly throw entire, ensemble off balance. So the best option is to keep it simple and minimal. Stacking rings are always a great option, keeping with the already, established colour palette and matching the buckles on the monkstraps, silver will work best.
P.S. IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!!! See if you can pick any of the above items, or similar, to make up this chic and cosy outfit!
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016