This Friday’s ‘Weekly Wishlist’ creates a perfect Autumn/Winter look, including some key, on-trend pieces you can’t miss out on!
1.Navy Cocoon Coat– WHISTLES
A cocoon coat is always an safe investment for the winter months so it’s worth saving up a little extra money to buy one of high quality. Plus, why not give navy a go! Try out a modern take on the usual black coats this season.
2. Grey Roll Neck Dress – JOHN LEWIS
Kendall Jenner has been spotted on the ‘Frow’ wearing them, and so should you! Ideal for throwing on for almost any occasion; a day out shopping to dinner somewhere relatively fancy in the evening. Pair it with tights or bare legs, knee-high boots or Chelsea boots, flats or heels – it’s so versatile. Not forgetting the roll neck! It’s on trend and keeps your décolletage lovely and warm.
3. Leather Monkstraps – H&M
These beauties are the next item on my personal shopping list. Androgynous, footwear at it’s best. Swapping your heeled boots for these flats occasionally, can add a refreshing touch to your winter wardrobe.
4. Silver stacking rings – MISSGUIDED.CO.UK
This is a pretty fuss-free look, adding jewellery could possibly throw entire, ensemble off balance. So the best option is to keep it simple and minimal. Stacking rings are always a great option, keeping with the already, established colour palette and matching the buckles on the monkstraps, silver will work best.
P.S. IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!!! See if you can pick any of the above items, or similar, to make up this chic and cosy outfit!
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016