This Friday’s ‘Weekly Wishlist’ creates a perfect Autumn/Winter look, including some key, on-trend pieces you can’t miss out on!
1.Navy Cocoon Coat– WHISTLES
A cocoon coat is always an safe investment for the winter months so it’s worth saving up a little extra money to buy one of high quality. Plus, why not give navy a go! Try out a modern take on the usual black coats this season.
2. Grey Roll Neck Dress – JOHN LEWIS
Kendall Jenner has been spotted on the ‘Frow’ wearing them, and so should you! Ideal for throwing on for almost any occasion; a day out shopping to dinner somewhere relatively fancy in the evening. Pair it with tights or bare legs, knee-high boots or Chelsea boots, flats or heels – it’s so versatile. Not forgetting the roll neck! It’s on trend and keeps your décolletage lovely and warm.
3. Leather Monkstraps – H&M
These beauties are the next item on my personal shopping list. Androgynous, footwear at it’s best. Swapping your heeled boots for these flats occasionally, can add a refreshing touch to your winter wardrobe.
4. Silver stacking rings – MISSGUIDED.CO.UK
This is a pretty fuss-free look, adding jewellery could possibly throw entire, ensemble off balance. So the best option is to keep it simple and minimal. Stacking rings are always a great option, keeping with the already, established colour palette and matching the buckles on the monkstraps, silver will work best.
P.S. IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!!! See if you can pick any of the above items, or similar, to make up this chic and cosy outfit!
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018