Vintage (Dirty Harry) Levi 501 jeans / Topshop top / H&M jacket, bag & rings / Vintage ring / ASOS sunglasses / Urban Outfitters scarf / Black Timberland boots.
Since having moved from the countryside village of Lingfield, to the forever inspiring city of Brighton, my style and fashion influences having become a lot more varied and open minded. I also spent a lot of time in London, Shoreditch mainly. There are definitely hints of Brighton style within London, however shapes tend to be a lot more clean cut and Celine-like. Brighton has an emphasis on an eclectic mix of grunge and vintage style. As a result I thought I would take advantage of my more recent surroundings and see how I could take on this style. It’s a definite change from my wholly monochrome palette, although I couldn’t help have some prominent black features (that’s grunge style, right?!?!)
My dad bought me these vintage Levi 501 jeans from a vintage store in the North Lanes called Dirty Harry, along with a beautiful, chunky, black shearling coat for himself. This is one of the most popular vintage shops in Brighton, emphasised by the fact that they also sell their own brand hoodies, T’s etc.
Seeing as I’m becoming quite settled in Brighton, I can see my style evolving a lot in the near future to something a little more interesting as I’m constantly inspired by new styles outside of London. I’ll be experimenting quite a lot in the upcoming posts. Do you think this is something you guys might like?
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018