H&M skirt & sunglasses / Topshop top & sleeveless duster jacket / Adidas Superstars.
All I can do is apologise for being beyond useless with blogging here on Beauty & Ruin recently. The past month or so has been super super busy for me! I’ve been working 24/7 either blogging, at the pub or at Topshop. Don’t get me wrong, I love working, but I need to get myself back into a routine for sure so I don’t let certain aspects fall behind. Anyways, enough rambling… onto the outfit:
So having since started at Topshop in May, I’ve spent a lot of my money on clothing from the store. So this is an outfit based around my most recent purchase – the sleeveless black duster. This is a staple piece for any girls wardrobe. Here I’ve dressed it down for a warm day with a skirt and trainers, but it can just as easily be dressed up for a night out with a bodycon dress on underneath and heels, or even jeans paired with a cropped top and heels. The choices are literally endless! I am sure that I’ll still be wearing this duster whilst we go into the Autumn/Winter period of the year as well – so look out for how I style it for the slightly chillier weather in a couple of months.
(P.S. I won’t leave it as long till next time you see a blog post from me! I promise!)
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021