This T-shirt is definitely one of the best faux designer items I’ve bought (I love a bit of fake & tackyness). It’s so easy to throw on over jeans or leggings, or with a black bodycon skirt under with bare legs for the summer. But I always seem to get more wear out of it during the winter months when I’m in a rush. It’s definitely a ‘go-to’ item if I’m struggling for something to wear. I’ve had it for about a year and a half now, and no matter how many times I’ve moved between my mums and my dads houses for different lengths of time, this T has always come with me.
Today I wore this outfit for a spot of shopping with a coffee break in the middle of course! I paired it with chunky black heeled boots, a fur gilet and a fedora hat to add a bit more of a feminine touch as the T can appear quite masculine and ‘dark’ to those who are unaware that it is a copy of the Givenchy Rottweiler T.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016