This T-shirt is definitely one of the best faux designer items I’ve bought (I love a bit of fake & tackyness). It’s so easy to throw on over jeans or leggings, or with a black bodycon skirt under with bare legs for the summer. But I always seem to get more wear out of it during the winter months when I’m in a rush. It’s definitely a ‘go-to’ item if I’m struggling for something to wear. I’ve had it for about a year and a half now, and no matter how many times I’ve moved between my mums and my dads houses for different lengths of time, this T has always come with me.
Today I wore this outfit for a spot of shopping with a coffee break in the middle of course! I paired it with chunky black heeled boots, a fur gilet and a fedora hat to add a bit more of a feminine touch as the T can appear quite masculine and ‘dark’ to those who are unaware that it is a copy of the Givenchy Rottweiler T.
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017