This T-shirt is definitely one of the best faux designer items I’ve bought (I love a bit of fake & tackyness). It’s so easy to throw on over jeans or leggings, or with a black bodycon skirt under with bare legs for the summer. But I always seem to get more wear out of it during the winter months when I’m in a rush. It’s definitely a ‘go-to’ item if I’m struggling for something to wear. I’ve had it for about a year and a half now, and no matter how many times I’ve moved between my mums and my dads houses for different lengths of time, this T has always come with me.
Today I wore this outfit for a spot of shopping with a coffee break in the middle of course! I paired it with chunky black heeled boots, a fur gilet and a fedora hat to add a bit more of a feminine touch as the T can appear quite masculine and ‘dark’ to those who are unaware that it is a copy of the Givenchy Rottweiler T.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016