Public Desire boots / Pretty Little Thing hat / H&M bag and rings / Missguided wetlook leggings / F&F fur gilet / eBay T-shirt / New Look cardigan / Maxfactor lipstick in ‘burnt caramel’.
This T-shirt is definitely one of the best faux designer items I’ve bought (I love a bit of fake & tackyness). It’s so easy to throw on over jeans or leggings, or with a black bodycon skirt under with bare legs for the summer. But I always seem to get more wear out of it during the winter months when I’m in a rush. It’s definitely a ‘go-to’ item if I’m struggling for something to wear. I’ve had it for about a year and a half now, and no matter how many times I’ve moved between my mums and my dads houses for different lengths of time, this T has always come with me.
Today I wore this outfit for a spot of shopping with a coffee break in the middle of course! I paired it with chunky black heeled boots, a fur gilet and a fedora hat to add a bit more of a feminine touch as the T can appear quite masculine and ‘dark’ to those who are unaware that it is a copy of the Givenchy Rottweiler T.
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021