You may be just as surprised as I was with myself with the amount of colour and limited black garments in the above images! But I fancied giving something a bit more bold and challenging a go.
I would love to say that both my trousers and faux fur coat are from a really cool vintage store in the Brighton Laines, but no… they’re from F&F at Tesco! I accompanied my mum on a food shop whilst I was visiting her at the weekend and decided to have a little browse in the clothes section (I just can’t help myself). I found the faux fur coat in the sale section for only £13!!!!!!! Funnily enough all my faux fur coats happen to be from Tesco so I know the quality is surprisingly really good! Also, buying a this coat in mid-May may seem a little odd, but at a price point of £13 I couldn’t say no. Plus, bear in mind I live in Brighton so it can always be a little chilly by the sea.
I also bought these trousers for £20, they had a matching blazer and were clearly designed to be work/office attire. However seeing as I love my black cigarette style trousers from Missguided, I knew I would also get a lot of wear out of these as well. They are navy with white pinstripes, a nice alternative to black for the summer I thought! These trousers would also be perfect with pointed court heels and a crop top for a night out.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016