You may be just as surprised as I was with myself with the amount of colour and limited black garments in the above images! But I fancied giving something a bit more bold and challenging a go.
I would love to say that both my trousers and faux fur coat are from a really cool vintage store in the Brighton Laines, but no… they’re from F&F at Tesco! I accompanied my mum on a food shop whilst I was visiting her at the weekend and decided to have a little browse in the clothes section (I just can’t help myself). I found the faux fur coat in the sale section for only £13!!!!!!! Funnily enough all my faux fur coats happen to be from Tesco so I know the quality is surprisingly really good! Also, buying a this coat in mid-May may seem a little odd, but at a price point of £13 I couldn’t say no. Plus, bear in mind I live in Brighton so it can always be a little chilly by the sea.
I also bought these trousers for £20, they had a matching blazer and were clearly designed to be work/office attire. However seeing as I love my black cigarette style trousers from Missguided, I knew I would also get a lot of wear out of these as well. They are navy with white pinstripes, a nice alternative to black for the summer I thought! These trousers would also be perfect with pointed court heels and a crop top for a night out.
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019