You may be just as surprised as I was with myself with the amount of colour and limited black garments in the above images! But I fancied giving something a bit more bold and challenging a go.
I would love to say that both my trousers and faux fur coat are from a really cool vintage store in the Brighton Laines, but no… they’re from F&F at Tesco! I accompanied my mum on a food shop whilst I was visiting her at the weekend and decided to have a little browse in the clothes section (I just can’t help myself). I found the faux fur coat in the sale section for only £13!!!!!!! Funnily enough all my faux fur coats happen to be from Tesco so I know the quality is surprisingly really good! Also, buying a this coat in mid-May may seem a little odd, but at a price point of £13 I couldn’t say no. Plus, bear in mind I live in Brighton so it can always be a little chilly by the sea.
I also bought these trousers for £20, they had a matching blazer and were clearly designed to be work/office attire. However seeing as I love my black cigarette style trousers from Missguided, I knew I would also get a lot of wear out of these as well. They are navy with white pinstripes, a nice alternative to black for the summer I thought! These trousers would also be perfect with pointed court heels and a crop top for a night out.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016