You may be just as surprised as I was with myself with the amount of colour and limited black garments in the above images! But I fancied giving something a bit more bold and challenging a go.
I would love to say that both my trousers and faux fur coat are from a really cool vintage store in the Brighton Laines, but no… they’re from F&F at Tesco! I accompanied my mum on a food shop whilst I was visiting her at the weekend and decided to have a little browse in the clothes section (I just can’t help myself). I found the faux fur coat in the sale section for only £13!!!!!!! Funnily enough all my faux fur coats happen to be from Tesco so I know the quality is surprisingly really good! Also, buying a this coat in mid-May may seem a little odd, but at a price point of £13 I couldn’t say no. Plus, bear in mind I live in Brighton so it can always be a little chilly by the sea.
I also bought these trousers for £20, they had a matching blazer and were clearly designed to be work/office attire. However seeing as I love my black cigarette style trousers from Missguided, I knew I would also get a lot of wear out of these as well. They are navy with white pinstripes, a nice alternative to black for the summer I thought! These trousers would also be perfect with pointed court heels and a crop top for a night out.
- A Guide On How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event - March 28, 2023
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021