It’s recently come to my attention that camo jackets have made a huge comeback! I first bought this particular one from Rokit in Camden for £20 a good 5 years ago I reckon, and for some reason I had kept in the back of the wardrobe, maybe subconsciously knowing that I would be wearing it again in years to come.
Back then I probably styled it pretty boringly with a completely plain outfit. I distinctly remember wearing it on holiday a lot simply with blue Levi shorts, a white crop top and Air Force 1s or gladiator sandals. That look could still work but I’d like to stand out a little bit more from the ‘camo clones’ which I’m prepared for this time. The day I wore this outfit, I probably saw at least 15 other girls of a variety of ages wearing a similar camo jacket.
So my theory to style the camo jacket in 2015 is to clash it with another print or pattern (or two!), therefore here I’ve worn it with my leopard print Zara shoes, along with a plain vest, my favourite black skinny jeans and added bright pop of colour with my MaxFactor coral lipstick. In the future I am excited to style it with a navy and white horizontally striped maxi dress (which is now added to my forever-growing mental shopping list).
How are you going to style your camo/military/khaki lightweight jacket this SS15?
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021