Images shot by Josh Fletcher.
Seeing as I wear a lot of black, it makes it a little more interesting to play about with different textures within one outfit. Therefore for my third choice of the gifted garments from the guys at Thomas Gun, I chose an oversized black sweatshirt with faux leather panels on the chest and shoulders. I just chucked a vintage sleeveless denim jacket on over the top to add some extra texture in there, however I definitely think the outfit would work a lot better if the it was a black denim as opposed to a light blue wash colour. The sweatshirt fitted quite oversized on me, therefore I wore it as a ‘jumper dress’, and keeping with the chunky oversized looked I paired them with my oldies but favourites – my black Timberland boots.
- A Guide On How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event - March 28, 2023
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021