Vintage sleeveless denim jacket / Timberland boots / Fi5th via ThomasGun.com sweatshirt.
Images shot by Josh Fletcher.
Seeing as I wear a lot of black, it makes it a little more interesting to play about with different textures within one outfit. Therefore for my third choice of the gifted garments from the guys at Thomas Gun, I chose an oversized black sweatshirt with faux leather panels on the chest and shoulders. I just chucked a vintage sleeveless denim jacket on over the top to add some extra texture in there, however I definitely think the outfit would work a lot better if the it was a black denim as opposed to a light blue wash colour. The sweatshirt fitted quite oversized on me, therefore I wore it as a ‘jumper dress’, and keeping with the chunky oversized looked I paired them with my oldies but favourites – my black Timberland boots.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016