Vintage sleeveless denim jacket / Timberland boots / Fi5th via ThomasGun.com sweatshirt.
Images shot by Josh Fletcher.
Seeing as I wear a lot of black, it makes it a little more interesting to play about with different textures within one outfit. Therefore for my third choice of the gifted garments from the guys at Thomas Gun, I chose an oversized black sweatshirt with faux leather panels on the chest and shoulders. I just chucked a vintage sleeveless denim jacket on over the top to add some extra texture in there, however I definitely think the outfit would work a lot better if the it was a black denim as opposed to a light blue wash colour. The sweatshirt fitted quite oversized on me, therefore I wore it as a ‘jumper dress’, and keeping with the chunky oversized looked I paired them with my oldies but favourites – my black Timberland boots.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016