Vintage sleeveless denim jacket / Timberland boots / Fi5th via ThomasGun.com sweatshirt.
Images shot by Josh Fletcher.
Seeing as I wear a lot of black, it makes it a little more interesting to play about with different textures within one outfit. Therefore for my third choice of the gifted garments from the guys at Thomas Gun, I chose an oversized black sweatshirt with faux leather panels on the chest and shoulders. I just chucked a vintage sleeveless denim jacket on over the top to add some extra texture in there, however I definitely think the outfit would work a lot better if the it was a black denim as opposed to a light blue wash colour. The sweatshirt fitted quite oversized on me, therefore I wore it as a ‘jumper dress’, and keeping with the chunky oversized looked I paired them with my oldies but favourites – my black Timberland boots.
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017