H&M skirt / Vans Sk8 Hi’s / Serge DeNimes via ThomasGun.com sweatshirt.
Images shot by Josh Fletcher.
This is the second outfit in my series of Thomas Gun related posts and features the Serge DeNimes ‘So Serge Palm Leaves Arm’ sweatshirt. Although streetwear is mainly aimed at guys, but obviously can be worn as unisex, the palm white palm print on the arms of this sweatshirt makes it even more wearable for females who love street wear but don’t feel 100% comfortable with wearing it.
As usual, I kept the outfit very monochromatic – like the rest of my wardrobe. I paired it with a faux leather bodycon skirt and my Vans to keep that day-to-day outfit look.
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017