H&M skirt / Vans Sk8 Hi’s / Serge DeNimes via ThomasGun.com sweatshirt.
Images shot by Josh Fletcher.
This is the second outfit in my series of Thomas Gun related posts and features the Serge DeNimes ‘So Serge Palm Leaves Arm’ sweatshirt. Although streetwear is mainly aimed at guys, but obviously can be worn as unisex, the palm white palm print on the arms of this sweatshirt makes it even more wearable for females who love street wear but don’t feel 100% comfortable with wearing it.
As usual, I kept the outfit very monochromatic – like the rest of my wardrobe. I paired it with a faux leather bodycon skirt and my Vans to keep that day-to-day outfit look.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016