H&M skirt / Vans Sk8 Hi’s / Serge DeNimes via ThomasGun.com sweatshirt.
Images shot by Josh Fletcher.
This is the second outfit in my series of Thomas Gun related posts and features the Serge DeNimes ‘So Serge Palm Leaves Arm’ sweatshirt. Although streetwear is mainly aimed at guys, but obviously can be worn as unisex, the palm white palm print on the arms of this sweatshirt makes it even more wearable for females who love street wear but don’t feel 100% comfortable with wearing it.
As usual, I kept the outfit very monochromatic – like the rest of my wardrobe. I paired it with a faux leather bodycon skirt and my Vans to keep that day-to-day outfit look.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016