No fears, all Fierce
It doesn’t matter where you flex it, the first womenswear collection from Supply & Demand flat-out refuses to pull any punches.
Predominately black and white – the same signature look as the men’s – the collection is sure to make a colourful impact on the UK streetwear scene with its perceptive and original sublimation prints and SDNY’s recognisably bold stylings.
On the one hand the womenswear collection pays steely homage to the brand’s roots (with SDNY branding featuring heavily across the collection) yet the artful floral winks and rose-infested twists suggest a more vulnerable, manipulative urban edge – there’s deeper elemental mystery at play here and she who dares seems to be winning…
The collection offers daring styles, such as crops tops and cycling shorts for the more confident consumer, and allows its creative, disruptive customer-base to layer and mix and match to create original outfits with bags of attitude and flair. Highlights include mesh tees, quilted fabrics and large SDNY branding.
Garments start from £12, sizes range from 6-14 and the collection is exclusive to JD Sports.
View the Lookbook below:
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016