No fears, all Fierce
It doesn’t matter where you flex it, the first womenswear collection from Supply & Demand flat-out refuses to pull any punches.
Predominately black and white – the same signature look as the men’s – the collection is sure to make a colourful impact on the UK streetwear scene with its perceptive and original sublimation prints and SDNY’s recognisably bold stylings.
On the one hand the womenswear collection pays steely homage to the brand’s roots (with SDNY branding featuring heavily across the collection) yet the artful floral winks and rose-infested twists suggest a more vulnerable, manipulative urban edge – there’s deeper elemental mystery at play here and she who dares seems to be winning…
The collection offers daring styles, such as crops tops and cycling shorts for the more confident consumer, and allows its creative, disruptive customer-base to layer and mix and match to create original outfits with bags of attitude and flair. Highlights include mesh tees, quilted fabrics and large SDNY branding.
Garments start from £12, sizes range from 6-14 and the collection is exclusive to JD Sports.
View the Lookbook below:
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016