No fears, all Fierce
It doesn’t matter where you flex it, the first womenswear collection from Supply & Demand flat-out refuses to pull any punches.
Predominately black and white – the same signature look as the men’s – the collection is sure to make a colourful impact on the UK streetwear scene with its perceptive and original sublimation prints and SDNY’s recognisably bold stylings.
On the one hand the womenswear collection pays steely homage to the brand’s roots (with SDNY branding featuring heavily across the collection) yet the artful floral winks and rose-infested twists suggest a more vulnerable, manipulative urban edge – there’s deeper elemental mystery at play here and she who dares seems to be winning…
The collection offers daring styles, such as crops tops and cycling shorts for the more confident consumer, and allows its creative, disruptive customer-base to layer and mix and match to create original outfits with bags of attitude and flair. Highlights include mesh tees, quilted fabrics and large SDNY branding.
Garments start from £12, sizes range from 6-14 and the collection is exclusive to JD Sports.
View the Lookbook below:
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019