I mentioned on Twitter a couple of weeks ago that I had some exciting news, and now I’m over the moon to reveal my collaboration with iOS and Android app, Whatoweather!
Whatoweather is free app that matches weather and fashion all over the world! No matter where you are, Whatoweather will suggest an outfit based on the weather forecast for your location. You can then click on the outfit, find out where each item is from and the price and then click with a click you are able to shop the item directly through the app online… .. amazing, right?! The best part is that the outfits change daily, so you’ll never be out of inspiration.
You can also vote for your favourite featured garments, what’s trending and share the sets on your social media.
Check out my first collaborations with the app below…
Why not also have a quick read of a featured post of their blog about my collaboration with them here.
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016