I mentioned on Twitter a couple of weeks ago that I had some exciting news, and now I’m over the moon to reveal my collaboration with iOS and Android app, Whatoweather!
Whatoweather is free app that matches weather and fashion all over the world! No matter where you are, Whatoweather will suggest an outfit based on the weather forecast for your location. You can then click on the outfit, find out where each item is from and the price and then click with a click you are able to shop the item directly through the app online… .. amazing, right?! The best part is that the outfits change daily, so you’ll never be out of inspiration.
You can also vote for your favourite featured garments, what’s trending and share the sets on your social media.
Check out my first collaborations with the app below…
Why not also have a quick read of a featured post of their blog about my collaboration with them here.
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017