I mentioned on Twitter a couple of weeks ago that I had some exciting news, and now I’m over the moon to reveal my collaboration with iOS and Android app, Whatoweather!
Whatoweather is free app that matches weather and fashion all over the world! No matter where you are, Whatoweather will suggest an outfit based on the weather forecast for your location. You can then click on the outfit, find out where each item is from and the price and then click with a click you are able to shop the item directly through the app online… .. amazing, right?! The best part is that the outfits change daily, so you’ll never be out of inspiration.
You can also vote for your favourite featured garments, what’s trending and share the sets on your social media.
Check out my first collaborations with the app below…
Why not also have a quick read of a featured post of their blog about my collaboration with them here.
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016