I mentioned on Twitter a couple of weeks ago that I had some exciting news, and now I’m over the moon to reveal my collaboration with iOS and Android app, Whatoweather!
Whatoweather is free app that matches weather and fashion all over the world! No matter where you are, Whatoweather will suggest an outfit based on the weather forecast for your location. You can then click on the outfit, find out where each item is from and the price and then click with a click you are able to shop the item directly through the app online… .. amazing, right?! The best part is that the outfits change daily, so you’ll never be out of inspiration.
You can also vote for your favourite featured garments, what’s trending and share the sets on your social media.
Check out my first collaborations with the app below…
Why not also have a quick read of a featured post of their blog about my collaboration with them here.
Keep your eyes peeled for possible future collaborations on my blog, on my Twitter and on my Instagram.
- A Guide On How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event - March 28, 2023
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021