Since the brand’s inception midway through 2013, Nicce has swiftly made a name for itself by delivering a clean, honest approach to contemporary streetwear apparel.
From this point of view, the SS15 collection’s first drop does not disappoint.
Drawing inspiration from London’s ever-changing culture and music scene, the collection features clean new outerwear, three tracksuits – two loopback sets and a new stripe peached soft sateen tracksuit – kagoule, an impressively natty, competitively priced and just bang-on bomber.
There’s also darker print pieces, cut-and-sew panel sets and mixed-fabric garments.
The collection remains as wonderfully subdued, elegantly pared-back and subtly memorable as ever: functional clothing pushing forward in contemporary new directions.
View the Lookbook below:
- By Pankalla // By B&R - August 25, 2016
- The Circus Is in Town: Slamboree Comes to Brighton - August 12, 2016
- Elvis is Alive & Well and Living in Brighton - August 3, 2016
- 5 Essential Pieces To Wear On Brighton Beach This Summer - July 20, 2016
- Emma Graceland / #summerslayin - July 15, 2016
- ‘Roadtrip’ Photoshoot By Robert Macneil - July 12, 2016
- Lite Apparel // Brighton Sustainable Fashion - June 17, 2016
- ‘Angels Among Us’ Photoshoot by Robert MacNeil - June 14, 2016
- Style Tips for the Petite Woman - June 14, 2016
- Love Her Madly on Brighton Beach - June 9, 2016