Since the brand’s inception midway through 2013, Nicce has swiftly made a name for itself by delivering a clean, honest approach to contemporary streetwear apparel.
From this point of view, the SS15 collection’s first drop does not disappoint.
Drawing inspiration from London’s ever-changing culture and music scene, the collection features clean new outerwear, three tracksuits – two loopback sets and a new stripe peached soft sateen tracksuit – kagoule, an impressively natty, competitively priced and just bang-on bomber.
There’s also darker print pieces, cut-and-sew panel sets and mixed-fabric garments.
The collection remains as wonderfully subdued, elegantly pared-back and subtly memorable as ever: functional clothing pushing forward in contemporary new directions.
View the Lookbook below:
- B&R Meets; George Le Page - May 16, 2016
- WEARING // feeling Parisian - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // The Bellfield SS16 Jacket - April 21, 2016
- WEARING // the mini pleat - March 13, 2016
- WEARING // PINK PIMPIN’ (take 2) - March 8, 2016
- The Hang Out feat. Pia Gloria - March 1, 2016
- ‘Basic Aesthetic for Sustainable Easywear’ – Baserange - January 19, 2016
- LC:M Street Style Round-Up - January 12, 2016
- How to: Break out of your creative rut! - January 5, 2016
- Stuck In a Rut? - January 5, 2016