Since the brand’s inception midway through 2013, Nicce has swiftly made a name for itself by delivering a clean, honest approach to contemporary streetwear apparel.
From this point of view, the SS15 collection’s first drop does not disappoint.
Drawing inspiration from London’s ever-changing culture and music scene, the collection features clean new outerwear, three tracksuits – two loopback sets and a new stripe peached soft sateen tracksuit – kagoule, an impressively natty, competitively priced and just bang-on bomber.
There’s also darker print pieces, cut-and-sew panel sets and mixed-fabric garments.
The collection remains as wonderfully subdued, elegantly pared-back and subtly memorable as ever: functional clothing pushing forward in contemporary new directions.
View the Lookbook below:
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018
- 3 Inspirational Fashion Influencers Over 50 - December 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Ditch your Glasses, Look Good and Still See - November 23, 2018
- The Secret Confessions of a Massage Therapist - November 16, 2018
- Beauty Sleep: Vital to a Youthful Look and Better Social Life - October 17, 2018
- Dental Improvements Fit for the Red Carpet - November 14, 2017