Since the brand’s inception midway through 2013, Nicce has swiftly made a name for itself by delivering a clean, honest approach to contemporary streetwear apparel.
From this point of view, the SS15 collection’s first drop does not disappoint.
Drawing inspiration from London’s ever-changing culture and music scene, the collection features clean new outerwear, three tracksuits – two loopback sets and a new stripe peached soft sateen tracksuit – kagoule, an impressively natty, competitively priced and just bang-on bomber.
There’s also darker print pieces, cut-and-sew panel sets and mixed-fabric garments.
The collection remains as wonderfully subdued, elegantly pared-back and subtly memorable as ever: functional clothing pushing forward in contemporary new directions.
Stocked at the Nicce webstore, ASOS and Foot Asylum along with other selected stockists.
View the Lookbook below:
- A Guide On How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event - March 28, 2023
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021