Since the brand’s inception midway through 2013, Nicce has swiftly made a name for itself by delivering a clean, honest approach to contemporary streetwear apparel.
From this point of view, the SS15 collection’s first drop does not disappoint.
Drawing inspiration from London’s ever-changing culture and music scene, the collection features clean new outerwear, three tracksuits – two loopback sets and a new stripe peached soft sateen tracksuit – kagoule, an impressively natty, competitively priced and just bang-on bomber.
There’s also darker print pieces, cut-and-sew panel sets and mixed-fabric garments.
The collection remains as wonderfully subdued, elegantly pared-back and subtly memorable as ever: functional clothing pushing forward in contemporary new directions.
View the Lookbook below:
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021
- Buying Glasses Online vs In-Store: The Pros And Cons - May 21, 2021
- Beauty tips to help you feel happy and confident - April 30, 2021
- Why collagen supplements are important to the health of ageing skin - September 23, 2019
- Hydrating Your Skin From Within - June 7, 2019
- Maintaining Good Skincare for Perfect Legs - March 26, 2019
- Laser and Non-Laser Solutions - February 7, 2019
- Top ways to stay radiant during the dark winter months - December 21, 2018