Can I please introduce the latest special guest blogger to Beauty & Ruin: Eddie ‘Ok’ Adams. Eddie is one of Brighton and Bedford’s best known drag acts and recently came third on Ru Paul’s Drag Race. As a fashion aficionado Eddie has just spent an eye opening time at Brighton Fashion Week and was keen to share his insights with Pia @Beauty and Ruin. But first here’s a little more about Eddie himself:
“Described as ‘a modern day take on traditional Drag,’ Eddie Adams has spent over a decade in the business and is currently edging toward the forefront of the Drag scene across the UK.
Placing top 3 in Dusty O’s Tranny Academy in 2013 hosted at the late Madame Jo Jo’s, and more recently top 3 in RuPaul’s Drag Race UK, he’s performed in front of the best in the business as well as at some of the country’s most prestigious venues and for incredibly high end clientèle. During his career he’s accumulated numerous TV appearances on BBC1, BBC2, ITV, 4, E4, Lifetime TV as well as the mini documentary ‘Being Eddie’ which aired on BBC3.
In addition to his work as a performance artist, Eddie is also an accomplished presenter, fashion blogger, runway choreographer and DJ with a CIM accredited diploma in events management and his own Brighton based start up ‘MVFK’ managing music and fashion events across the country.”
If you want to see an example of Eddie’s journalism you can check out his Rocky Horror Picture Show interview here:
Visit Eddie’s website at https://www.eddie-adams.co.uk/
- How to Wear Y2K Fashion in 2022 - July 19, 2022
- How to Dress like A Pro: A Fashion Guide for Women Playing Golf - June 27, 2022
- How to Dress Like a Pro: A Fashion Guide for Men Playing Golf - June 15, 2022
- How Do You Get Started as a DJ? - May 20, 2022
- What are the Most Popular Furs for Coats, Jackets and Accessories? - February 28, 2022
- How You Can Look 10 Years Younger - September 30, 2021
- How To Host A Memorable Corporate Event: A Guide - August 19, 2021
- How To Give a Gift in Style: 4 Useful Tips - July 13, 2021
- How to enhance your work-wardrobe - June 3, 2021
- Choosing A Dentist: What You Need To Consider - May 27, 2021